✧IS THIS HOW FLOO POWDER IS SUPPOSED TO WORK?✧

"RON, YOU GO FIRST this time to show Lyra how to do it, then Fred and George, Ginny and Lyra can go together, and I'll go last," Mr. Weasley instructed, then he turned to Amelia. 

"It was wonderful to meet you, do you think you could tell me over the tellyphone -"

"Telephone."

"Right, telephone, more about the coffee machine? I'd love to see if I can get one -"

"Dad, we should probably go," Ron interrupted, and Mr. Weasley checked his watch quickly before nodding rushedly.

"Right, right, ok, go on twins."

Ron stepped into the fireplace, and Mr. Weasley pointed his wand at the fireplace, causing it to light up in green flames again.

"Number 4, Privet Drive!" exclaimed Ron, and he throwed a bit of powder from a small bag into the place, then disappeared. One of the twins went immediately after him, and then the other.

"Alright, Lyra, do you understand? You and Ginny should be small enough to fit in together." Lyra sort of doubted it, for her fireplace definitely wasn't meant for people to step in, but it was going to be safer than going by herself, so she wouldn't argue.

She gasped quietly as green flames engulfed her, Ginny saying the address, and throwing down the powder, and a twisting sensation took over her body. It felt like she was floating quickly through something, until suddenly, she was squished into something even smaller than the previous fireplace, and yelling was surrounding her.

She felt an elbow jabbing in her stomach, and Ginny was next to her from what she could tell, until a heavy weight fell upon them, and she knew it must have been Arthur.

"Maybe Harry can hear us, Dad - maybe he'll be able to let us out -"

There was a loud hammering of fists on the boards.

"Harry? Harry, can you hear us?"

Lyra stayed silent, though everyone else was now joining in on the yelling.

"Mr. Weasley? Can you hear me?" came a voice that sounded vaguely familiar, one that she had really only heard in a hospital wing.

The hammering stopped. Ginny said, "Shh!"

"Mr. Weasley, it's Harry. . . the fireplace has been blocked up. You won't be able to get through there. "

"Damn!" said Mr. Weasley's voice. "What on earth did they want to block up the fireplace for?"

"They've got an electric fire," Harry explained. Lyra winced and coughed up some ash that she had inhaled, was this really what floo powder was?

"Really?" said Mr. Weasley's voice excitedly. "Eclectic, you say? With a plug? Gracious, I must see that. . . . Let's think. . . Ouch, Ron!"

"What are we doing here? Has something gone wrong?"

"Oh no, Ron," came Fred's voice, very sarcastically. "No, this is exactly where we wanted to end up. "

"Yeah, we're having the time of our lives here," said George, whose voice sounded muffled, as though he was squashed against the wall.

"Is this how floo powder is supposed to work?" Lyra asked quietly, still not completely sure what was going on. The others seemed to remember her presence.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Lyra! We'll get out of this in a moment... I'm trying to think what to do... Yes... only way... Stand back, Harry."

"Wait a moment!" came Harry's voice. "What exactly are you going to -"