Teasers

====================

Sasuke walked up to the pinkett, "When does a ninja strike?." As he whispered in her ear, the girls eyes widened. 

"---------------"

====================

"COM'ON! Why does a great ninja like me, have to be paired up with a guy like Sasuke!" The blonde haired idiot looked over his shoulder, "And someone as pretty as Sakura-Chan!"

Sasuke grew a tick mark.

====================

Sakura let all the words tumble out of her mouth, "And that's the plot of you're new book-...." She looked down at the cowering man, "Sensei?..."

The knucklehead himself came crashing out of a tree, "Pffft~ You got him Sakura-Chan! I guess sensei's not so great after all~!" 

====================

"Pretty nice sword you've got there, Zabuza." Sasuke stepped closer to Sakura as she taunted the S-rank missing nin. "It would be a shame if it's owner died."

"Quite the mouth you've got there, I guess Konoha really does raise stuck up brats like you." Zabuza slung his sword at the ground, he leaned on it and looked at the basically defenseless genin team.

-

 Haku furrowed his eyebrows as he sat and watched in the tree line, 'Zabuza is... having a conversation with the enemy?, this hasn't happened... no, this never happened.'

====================

"Y'know Gaara, you'd look better in a gardening outfit." Sakura resisted the overwhelming urge to laugh, "It w-would really suit you!" Sasuke looked away, a chuckle was rising in his throat.

"What...?" Temari turned pale, she snapped her head over to her little brother. Gaara had one of the most confused looks she had ever seen him with. 

====================

"Man, drinking parties are wild!" Green eyes shut with a grin that was rising on her face. 

"...Sakura-Chan, your eight." The Uchiha looked dumbfounded. 

"That's what they all say..."

====================

-294 words-