Enter: Sasuke! (pt2)

Warning! Not all of this is canon! It has been a long time since I've watched Naruto.

--------------------------------------------

The uchiha clan was quite reserved, they didn't show a lot of emotions, and were overall people who kept to themselves.

There were some exceptions though like, Mikoto Uchiha who has a happy personality and keeps the conversations going in her household, Shisui Uchiha who acts a little like Mikoto with the happy go lucky personality, and finally Sasuke Uchiha the heir to the clan if something were to happen to his brother. 

So when Fugaku heard his fun loving son had attempted to jump out of a window.... things got out of hand. 

------

"What do you mean, 'Sasuke tried to jump out of the hospital window'." Rage was kicking in his voice. His son? Sasuke? Had tried and almost succeeded to... jump out of a window?

"Hai... It's exactly as said. Itachi has put his brother under some sort of 'house arrest' and is refusing to do his duties. Lady Mikoto has requested your arrival." The policeman stopped bowing and shunshined away.

Fugaku rubbed his temples, he had to leave work to deal with his abnormal son? Sasuke causing some sort of big trouble was almost unheard of! He sighed and got up, man signing paperwork was a pain!

----------------

Itachi looked at his brother, he was staring aimlessly out the window. Usually, he could read his brother like an open book... but now, Sasuke shut the book. 

.

Sasuke was in deep thought, how was he back here! How did he get caught so easily! And how could he get Itachi off of his back? If any of his teammates were back, they'd probably be just as confused as him. 

The dobe (a.k.a Naruto) would be dumb enough to alert the anbu chasing him, Sakura would most likely be smothered by her weird ass parents, Kakashi would have no reason coming back to this time, Sai would be in root, and Yamato would... where would Yamato be? As far as Sasuke knew he was abducted by Orochimaru and later by Danzo...

And most of all... it was so... weird to have his arm back. 

"Sasu-"

It was... nice. Be he didn't want it.

"Sa-"

It was his atonement.

"Sasuk-"

It wasn't supposed to be there.

"Sasuke-"

He needed to cut it off.

"Sasuke"

Someone needed to cut it off.

"Uchiha Sasuke."

"Hmmm...?" Sasuke finally turned his head to look at Itachi, being lost in thought with a bunch of previously dead people around you has started to not sit right with him...

Itachi however eye'd his little brother, "You've been... different. Sasuke, what's wrong?" Hair brushed in front of the little 4 year olds face. 

"It's... it's nothing 'tachi-niisan." Sasuke looked back out of the window." Itachi would have smiled if the situation weren't so... odd. 

"Hn, you're a bad lier Sasuke." 

.

"You're a bad lier Anata, tell me what's wrong? Is it just Sarada's arrival?"

.

His eyes widened a fraction, "Tell me what's wrong, Sasuke?" If they were allowed to, his eyebrows would reach his forehead. They sounded... so similar. So, alike. 

The same soft tone, the same look in their eyes... it was practically identical. It hurt.

It hurt.

It hurt so much. 

The pain would never go away. 

It hurt.

A tiny fist balled up, Sasuke raised it and gripped his little chest. To... to do this all over again? It can't happen. This, this weird situation cannot happen. 

 "Ah... Yondaime-sama will not be happy if I miss my mission, neither would father..." Itachi mumbled under his breath, but Sasuke herd it clearly.

Minato?

Minato Namikaze? 

Naruto's... dead father?

The, y'know, dead fourth hokage? 

No, that's so... wrong. This never happened. Minato was already dead... pierced, skewered, a corpse. 

"This is wrong, this is so wrong. Minato? What the hell...." Sasuke gripped the sides of his head. Itachi looked over at him, Sasuke was hunched over, he looked... in pain. 

"Sasuke?" 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello there! Don't mind me, I'm just here to pick up Sasuke... I see this is not quite a good time?"

================

Sorry for the confusion, the 'spoilers' last chapter are meant to be spread out between a few others as well.

But, I hoped you liked reading! :) 

Most of the characters are acting a little bit different, but please don't mind it. As you can see there's some changes already to the story so people are going to act non cannonly as some events didn't take place.