Enter: Sasuke!

Sasuke looked around the hospital room, sterile white ceilings stared down at him. He could hear everyone around him, from the nurses running outside and through the hallways, to heavy breathing coming from outside his door. 

His body felt... weak. Puny. Unimportant.  He looked to the right of him, the heart monitor grew louder and louder as the possibility of his family being there haunted him.

They were dead 

Sasuke was dead

Itachi was dead

Everyone. was. dead.

Yet they weren't.

He could practically feel his mother's worries ratiating, how Itachi was shuffling around in his seat, and... how his father wasn't there.

Sasuke pushed down all of his feelings, hopping out of bed seemed easy enough. 

Seemed.

As soon as his little body left the comforts of the bed, it all went down hill.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Crash!*

Itachi perked up.

.

.

.

*Thump*

Him and his mother rushed out of their seats, Sasuke was awake.

------------------

"Ah...fuck." Sasuke grumbled as he tried to make his limbs work. 

Mikoto and Itachi were less than impressed at his display of language. "Uchiha Sasuke! Who in the world said that to you!" 

.

Life is like a rolling boulder, you start out at an alright speed,

Then it all comes crashing down.

.

Sasuke slowly turned his head, his... his family. "Ah- ahahaha.... No one! Just... people. Now, now. I, the great and utterly powerful Sasuke Uchiha need some time to... do something!" Sasuke squeaked this out in the most childish voice he could muster, while pushing his family out the door.

"S-Sasuke, you just woke up! What could you possibly need to do!" His mother looked at him, confusion was spread over her and Itachi's faces. 

"Something!" He slammed the door. 

----------------

Itachi frowned. Mikoto frowned, and she never frowns. "What was that about?" She looked at her son, Itachi marched back up to the door. 

"Sasuk-eyy-?!" He slid open the door, Sasuke was in the process of throwing his body out of the window.

"Hello there brother, mothe-r" His voice broke as he looked at the stunned expressions of the people in front of him.

================

So how you may ask? How did Sasuke Uchiha end up on house arrest and a trip to T&I later that day?

Well, Sasuke would deny everything. So, I guess we'll never know for certain!

================

!Spoilers!

"Uh-huh... kid, your a bad lier." Ibiki crossed his arms. Sasuke looked the ground, the ceiling, the walls, anywhere but that man's face.

"Soooo, what're you going to do? Torcher me? throw me in jail? break me? throw me out of the building yourself?" Sasuke's persona was breaking, he couldn't keep this up for long. 

"...That's some bad grammer, kid."

----------------

Ibiki picked Sakura up by the collar, "And just where do you think your going little missy?" 

.

.

.

.

Blood dripped from his hand, "I guess biting you really doesn't work, huh." Ibiki was unamused.

----------------

"So... window's huh?" Sasuke eye'd his brothers window. 

"You're not getting out, Sasuke." 

"Hn..." 

----------------

DUFGPIEGFUSJSLIHFYGIYF- I'm so sorry if anyone acts out of character, or does anything like that. This is just my interpretation of what would happen, not what they would actually do. 

Thank you for reading!