I never wanted a mate...

Quick A/N :

It starts off spicy, so be warned. Don't worry, plot will come later;) hehe.

There is a bit of violence, and consent is a bit wavy. If this is not your thing, I totally understand, and have a nice day.

Otherwise, let's get stuck into this crazy adventure.

---------------------------------------

August POV

I started to sweat and I watched the clock on my bedside table. The clock read 11:59 and in a minute I would be 18, and not only that, but I would also find my mate. My heart started to pound, I didn't want this, I didn't want to share my soul, my feelings, my freedom with someone, especially a stranger. My pack, the River Side pack, was big and I wasn't a people person, I lived with my parents, went to school, and went home, no time for friends when dreaming of escape.

Suddenly I was popped out of my thoughts when the clock face turned to read 12:00.

"fuck," I whispered, shutting my eyes and bracing myself for some impact or wave...but nothing came.

I opened my eyes and let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. 'Maybe the Moon Goddess, in all her goodness, knew of my hesitation to have a mate,' I thought.

Then it hit me full force. A feeling of white pain and pleasure ripped across me and I stumbled out of bed. My thoughts were scrambled and I couldn't think straight but I knew I had to get to my parents they would know what to do.

I reached the other side of my room and grabbed onto my dresser to keep me upright. I looked down in pain, and when I flipped my head back up I caught myself in the mirror on my wall, my eyes were black and my fangs had dropped down.

I finally was able to push off my dresser and out my door, stumbling down the stairs to see my parents sitting at the kitchen table.

"Momma what's happening to me, is this what finding a mate is supposed to feel like," I said in a panicked tone, and suddenly another white-hot pain shot through me, making me scream.

My mom got up and held my arm, helping me support myself, while my dad stayed still.

"Honey you're fighting it, you can't, you knew this day was coming. You have to go to your mate."

"Mom I don't even know who my mate is" I could hear my voice drop at my last words becoming more growl than speech.

Then I felt my mom grab my hand and hold it in hers, "sweetheart you don't have to know, just feel"

I took a deep breath looking at my mom, and with that I let my wolf take over, I don't shift though thankfully. I ran out the door and the pain and pleasure in my gut didn't stop my running till I was far into the woods, not quite sure actually where I was. I knew our pack grounds pretty well, but at the moment my brain was fuzzy with overwhelming lust. Wait 'lust', no that can't be. I don't feel lustful on a good day and especially not on a day like today.

Suddenly I sensed a presence behind me, and I quickly turned around. As soon as his blacken eyes land on me, my wolf screams 'I want, take him'

We stare at each other for a second when his eyes flash from all black to just the irises of his eyes yellow and back to black. Something inside me tells me he is fighting for dominance with me, 'oh hell no' my wolf says.

Instinctively I do the same with my eyes not quite sure how though. I also bare my teeth and growl.

He whimpers in response and my wolf lights up, shooting pleasure through me, I want him to submit.