Prologue (old)

(Hello Author here 👋🏻 If you are a new to this fic I would recommend you to not read the old chapters of this fiction the remade ones have a better readability and have more details and information I only kept the old versions so readers wo knew this story from before know which one this is)

During an era of endless war, long before the time of Shinobi and founding of hidden Villages, a millennium ago a very beautiful lady and a dangerous looking man arrived on the earth. Their Goal was to plant a God Tree and harvest it's Chakra fruit with which she was to provide for the main family of her clan from another world.

The beautiful lady was called Kaguya Ótsutsuki, she had very long and angelic lavender hair, it was so bright that it looked like it would shine, her eyes were purely white almost transparent with also a hint of lavender inside of them, truly eyes which could make you lost inside of them, and her skin was in a milky tone of white, was a low member of her clan
so she was the one chosen to be sacrificed to nurture the development of the God Tree.

Unfortunately Kaguya developed an attachment for the planet, she meant to destroy, she was stunned by the beautiful nature, all these animals and different kinds of plants, she thought that some humans were cute, how they were leading themselves by their feelings. Which led to betray the dangerous looking man, Isshiki in the process and leaving him for the dead.

Later she was discovered by the people of the Land of Ancestors, who brought her before their emperor, Tenji.

After Identifying herself as the God Tree's guardian, Kaguya used a mysterious power to wipe Tenji's and everyone's memories of the encounter and subsequently settled among his people, she preferred him and his people the most between all humans, because Kaguya noticed that they aren't focusing on power and strength, Tenji just wanted peace and happiness for his people. She became recognised as his concubine. Growing closer with the emperor, she eventually fell pregnant.

When the Land of Ka begun to threaten the Land of Ancestor over a border dispute, Tenji attempted to prevent the outbreak of war by declaring that anyone who attacked the larger nation's representatives was to be executed, an order which Kaguya broke when she was threatened by them. Resulting in her and her assistant Aino becoming hunted by their land to be executed.

Losing all faith in humanity but still longing for peace, Kaguya believed that it was necessary for her to attain god-like powers in order to put an end to all humanity's conflicts.

Kaguya ate the fruit, despite the taboo with her clan, waiting to harvest that world of its God Tree. In doing so, she awakened the Rinne Sharingan and became the sole person on the planet endowed with chakra.

Using her new found power, Kaguya single handedly ended the wars and took control of the nations. For her deed of stopping the conflict, she received the blessing of the people and was worshipped as the Rabbit Goddess.

Far from the Land of the Ancestors, in the Kingdom of the Moon, Queen Serenity watched Kaguya, suspicious, she really didn't trusted anyone of the Ótsutsuki Clan, Serenity knew from past experiences, that nearly all clan members would do everything in order to possess more power and strength. But she was relieved, that the endless wars will find an end, for now.

After established peace, Kaguya used the Infinite Tsukuyomi on humans to transform them into an army of White Zetsu over the course of many years in order for protecting her chakra from being stolen by other clan members.

Not wanting mankind to perish, she freed some victims of the genjutsu and erased their memories.

While giving birth to her twin sons Hagoromo and Hamura, she dispersed chakra to them, making the pair the first people born with chakra.