Llorumi <3

OPINIONS:

 YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SHIP :D  IT'S SO CUTE AND ANGSTY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

THINGS I WANNA SAY ABOUT IT:

 I don't think many people really like this ship because Harumi is "bad" and the ship is toxic. Yes, she is a villan, and she DID try to kill Lloyd. But you can tell Harmi must have regretted what she did because she saved a family and looked apologetic when she looked at Lloyd before she died. I know some people would say that still doesn't make her good, and yes, she may not be a perfect character but at least she tried right? Plus, she and Lloyd are really cute together and you may know I like Lloyd angst lol.

THINGS I DON'T LIKE REGARDING THIS SHIP:

Sadly, I don't really see this ship really happening :( Harumi is dead :((((( Another thing that kind of bothers me regarding this ship is the amount of clichés about it. I see SO MUCH "Harumi survives the fall and tries to be back with Lloyd" fanfics. I know, I also want Harumi to have survived and I want Harumi to be forgiven but- I wouldn't really want to read your book if the description and title is super cliché. Please at least have an original story or at least an original description. I am not hating on people who make these kind of stories by the way.

SHIP RATING:

10/10