husband material

It was peculiar how my night had turned out.

It was a Friday at 11 pm. Sarah's birthday. She had insisted I came with her and her friends to some club, and tho I never was one for big crowds, loud music, and drunkies swirling around each other, I ended up accompanying them. She told me it was time for me to get some good dick, and even tho I laughed it off, I already knew she was right.

I was the youngest there. Even tho I've had my fair share of love and men in my life, you'd think I'd be used to being looked at like a piece of meat. I wasn't.

So as Sarah disappeared into the crowd of dancing figures with some guy seven years older than her and the rest of her friends each went to find their own boy toys, I was left alone sitting at the bar, playing with the olive in my drink, nipping on the bubbly liquid like some sad, lonely drunk. My eyes would wander through the room and land on potential fucks or loves. Some men would look at me like a piece of meat, others smiled, others didn't care to look back. For now, I didn't need the one-night stand Sarah had dragged me out to have. I just needed to get drunk enough to get on the dance floor.

I downed my glass and finally slit off the bar stool. And while some Two Feet song was playing on the speakers and Sarah locked lips with some guy she didn't even know the name of, I let myself get pulled into the crowd. I was fairly drunk at that point, and I didn't mind the occasional hands of men grabbing my waist or stroking my arms and shoulders. I liked the attention, I knew I did, and I got what I wanted. I always got what I wanted.

I don't remember when I got in the cab with him. I just remember his eyes. How I got lost in them from the moment I saw him. The moment our eyes locked, I knew, if I had to go home with someone that night, it would be him. He made his way through the crowd, our eyes holding contact, neither of us daring to break. I almost felt small beneath his gaze. I bit my bottom lip discretely, moving my hands up my body and I watched as he almost couldn't get to me fast enough. When he finally reached me, he didn't dare to touch me. He just simply swirled around me, circling me like I was his prey, and I almost wanted to squeeze my legs together then and there. When he finally came close enough for me to feel him, he came up from behind me, shocking me as I felt his breath on my ear. I lightly turned my head, wanting to capture his lips with my own. He smelled heavenly and looked even better. I almost twitched when our skin finally made contact and he grabbed my hand and dragged me out from the dance floor.

He bought me a drink and asked for my name. I almost choked on my voice as I told him, and he smiled cheekily before telling me his. The way his voice sounded made my knees weak. It wasn't all that deep, but it was still so incredibly perfect. He didn't seem as frustrated as I was, - sexually - and that only frustrated me even more. When he asked for my age, I simply smiled and whispered it out. He just smiled at me and told me his age. He was older than me by a few years, but I was more than okay with that. He was fairly drunk, I could smell the alcohol on him as he leaned in and stroked my cheek. But he didn't touch me as the other boys would. He simply stroked my hair and made me laugh as he told me stupid pick-up lines and bought us more drinks. We talked about everything and nothing. It felt like a fever dream as we shifted between laughing, and then going back to that sensual eye contact which caused that sexually frustrating feeling to course through my body.

I caught Sarah's eye as she exited the club with a new guy by her hand. It wasn't the same as earlier. She shot me a knowing smiled and winked at me, before making a blowjob motion with her hand. I couldn't help but blush and laugh.

When he finally drove me home it was 3 in the morning, and the alcohol was no mere than a slight buzz in the back of my head. And when we finally got out of the car, we stood on my doorstep, not wanting to say goodbye. And then there it was again - that intense, sexual look in his eyes. I knew he wanted me, just as badly as I wanted him. He wanted to devour me, and I was more than willing to let him have what he wanted. I let my eyes wander down south to his jawline to his adam's apple that bopped as he swallowed his saliva. He let his hand stroke down from my hair to my cheeks to my lips, where he got a firm grasp on my chin, forcing me to look back up at him. His lips ghosted over mine and I felt myself quivering beneath him. He told me he knew what I wanted, and my cheeks flared up in embarrassment. He smirked before moving his hand down to my collar bones. He asked me what I wanted. He wanted to hear me say it. Never had I ever experienced a guy like this - a man like this. I was embarrassed, frustrated. I almost couldn't form any words. I wanted to scream at him to take me, to fuck me, to love me. To do whatever he wanted as long as he did something. Instead, I swallowed hard, moisturizing my dry throat, and reached out, trying to come off as confident. He chuckled and called me a brat before grabbing the hand I had reached out with. I gasped slightly and couldn't help a giggle from sneaking out from between my lips at his words. He smiled at me, that cheeky smile that made my knees weak and my heart beat a little faster. I knew what I wanted from him; I wanted him naked, on top of me. But I suddenly also wanted so much more from him.I pulled him in by his collar, desperately trying to grasp his mouth with my own, but he turned his head with a laugh and called me needy. I blushed like crazy at his words, my face becoming hot and red. He placed his hands on my waist and held me close, while I sneaked my arms around his neck.