Bonus Chapter 2

Hey guys, this is Abhishek Sharma! So Vogue and I are doing this for the first time! So we would be playing 25 questions but the twist here is that it's not a normal vogue Interviewer but me who's going to ask Kyra Malhotra Sharma 25 questions. Without a further ado, let's surprise her!

“Hello wifey!” Abhishek said.

“ Hello! What's going on here ? ” Kyra replies cluelessly.

“ We are playing 25 questions with vogue and I would be the interviewer. Am I welcomed in? ” Abhishek asked.

“ Come in ! ” Kyra said.

“Okay so the first question is :-

1.What’s your favorite time of day?

Kyra : Evenings. Family time is the best time ! But I also love morning sunrise! I am confused in the first question only!  *she pouts.*

Abhishek butts in and says, “I can help you my lady. It's morning sunrise with me.” and he winks.

“Oh stop flirting Mr. My husband won't be happy about this.” she laughs.

“Haha! He doesn't mind it right now!” Abhi replies.

“Abhi! Come on we are on camera!” Kyra shys away.

“Okay okay”

2. What’s your biggest weakness?

Kyra : Taking everything personally. Like everything. It can be pretty harmful sometimes.

“ Hmm."

3.What’s your biggest strength?

Abhi smiles after asking the question. He already knows the answer.

“Of course, you! ” she replies with an adorable smile on her face. Abhi couldn't help but give her a small peck on her cheeks.

4.What’s the biggest learning experience you’ve had?

Kyra :Personally, in life, it would be pregnancy. It just helped both of us evolve not only as human beings but also made us more responsible. On the professional front, everyday is a learning experience for us. Simple things around you can give you inspiration for your next design.

“I agree with you. It has made us better personalities.”

5.What’s your idea of a perfect date?

Kyra : This has been answered by me thousands of times! Let's do this. Abhi, what's your idea of an ideal date?

Abhi :A long shared-plate dinner in a dark restaurant, followed by seeing a show and grabbing dessert late-night — with lots of walking and talking in between. This would be my answer.

6.What’s one vice you wish you could give up?

Kyra : Comparison! It's too annoying at times.

7.What’s a cause that is important to you?

Kyra : Helping people understand that what they put on their body and in their body can do a lot of harm or a lot of good. Amara is coming up with something that can help people on this.

8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received?

Kyra : You're like sunshine when it's raining in my life. That just made me feel so happy and worthful.

“You don't know what you are worthy of gorgeous!” Abhishek compliments.

9.When are you the most inspired?