32. Koffee with Karan-1

Karan : Hello !! And welcome back to yet another season of Koffee with Karan . I hope you guys have missed me as much as I have missed sipping steaming cups of coffee with you all . It's been a great year with lots of movies doing well . Also everyone seems to be getting married guys .It seems like an epidemic. Sonam and Anand . Virat and Anushka . And also let's not forget our guest tonight recently and happily married . I am extremely proud to welcome my first two guest of the season . As a child I was always distant from cricket . I was that child standing in the compound think "Who will take Karan ??" while others were busy making their football or cricket teams . That was until 1983 , when India lifted the world Cup and I saw people crying as if they were playing the game . It was an awakening for me that I was so much away from such a phenomena . A religion called cricket . One of our guest tonight is a cricketer from the Indian team . Someone who has combatted all odds and emerged victorious . Beside him is a bona fide beauty , the love of her life , an amazing , talented fashion designer and a businesswoman . Welcoming Abhishek Sharma and Kyra Malhotra .

The star couple walked in hand-in-hand and settled themselves on the Koffee couches after the needful greetings .

Kyra : I loved the introduction, Karan . Not bad .

Abhishek : I agree with you on that.

Karan : I am glad you did . So , first things first , congratulations to both of you on your marriage . Though I wished I could attend the marriage as well and not just the reception party .

Kyra : C'mon Karan . Be happy with what you get *laugh*

Abhishek : Thank you

Karan : I am just gonna start from the top . Nobody really knows what transpired between the two of you . I have worked with Kyra in a couple of films where she was the designer for the outfits and I have had conversations with her where she really wanted this healthy , stable relationship . So how did this whole thing happened ??

Abhishek : It was as surprising to us as it was to all . I mean we both know each other from childhood but we were never that close friends .

Kyra : That's because you were going through the " I don't like girls " phase .

Abhishek : Ya whatever . So we knew each other and had simple conversations until one day our parents were like "We would really love it if you both got married and changed our relationship from friends to family" and we both were stumped . Like yes , I used to flirt but that had nothing to do with marriage .

Kyra : I guess I was happy with the proposal . I always was his number 1 fangirl you know . Yes I was surprised but happy surprise

Abhishek : I never knew that !!

Karan : Seeing all your aesthetic couple pictures on social media no one can tell that you had an arranged marriage .

Kyra : I mean things in our case were not exactly like arranged marriage . It was like ARRANGE LOVE . And Abhi was totally against Arrange Marriage *laughs*

Abhishek : I mean yeah I was against it . How can I marry someone I don't know and that's why I agreed for this . We both at least knew each other , it was not like we were completely strangers .

Karan : Now also you are against Arranged Marriage ??

Abhishek : No absolutely not . I understood the main benefit of Arranged marriage.

Kyra : Oh hello you didn't understand I made you understand

Abhishek : Ya okay you made me understand . Like you have zero expectations . It's a gradual , natural process .

Karan : I completely agree with you . So how was the process of knowing each other . I guess you had a couple of months before marriage so how was that courtship period .

Abhishek : There was this awkward air between us first . It was all new to us and we didn't know what to talk about . But then we started with normal talks and grew close . It was like a trial phase you know . And to my benefit , her parents trusted me with their daughter that they allowed us to go on these long drives at midnight , I could meet her at any time and they did not have any problem . I remember I was sneaking in to take her with me and dad - her father - just popped up from behind and he is like "Next time don't come like a thief or I am sure you would be landing in the hospital ." And I just said okay and ran to her room while he stood there laughing at me in the middle of the night .

Karan : That's hilarious and so cool at the same time .

Kyra : I mean our parents understood that sometimes he had practice during the daytime and sometimes I had work that couldn't be avoided so they were just cool about it . And my parents adore him .

Abhishek : It's the same with my parents . I wouldn't mind switching houses you know . Sometimes it all about her at home and I -

Kyra : He gets jealous joy

Karan : Hahaha . I feel lonely now !!

Kyra : Awww we love you Karan .

Karan : Yes . Thank you . Moving on .So it was a gradual process when was  "This is it . He/She is the one" moment for both of you ?? Like did you ever feel that ??

Kyra : Yes of course . I guess it was at the same time for both of us . That 2 months of courtship period helped us tremendously . You and I became We in those 2 months . We got to know each other , we talked with each other , shared each and everything. Basically we would just talk all day long without getting bored . And that was the breaking point . Like I am a person who just talks with a handful of people . And when I got along with him so well , when he became my habit , I knew that he is the one .

Abhishek : I wouldn't disagree with her . I am a person who likes attention and I like to have long chats. I like it when someone  cares for you and is there to ask you whether you had your lunch or not and stuff like that . Such small things she did helped me open up more and more to her . And that's when I was like "I can't lose her . I have to propose now before it's too late ."

Karan : I totally love how much in LOVE you both are . I love the chemistry. I love the aura . I love the love for each other in your eyes . On that lovely note I would be taking my first break . Stay tuned we are in conversation with the heartthrob and the diva of the nation - Abhishek and Kyra .

_____________________________________________

Hey guys ,

Since some of the readers wanted Koffee with Karan segment here it is . This is the part one . I guess it will be divided in 2 parts or 3 parts as I have got a lot of questions from the readers and I will be including all of them . Do you want 2 parts or 3 ?? Comment down below . I hope you like it .

 I hope you like it