Chatrooms

I walked into my new apartment and looked around. Everything was clean and the place was already furnished due to the fact I moved back to Ikebukuro from America with nothing but a cloth tied to a stick. Literally. I lost the stick a while ago, but I don't really care anymore.

        "This place is too bright and clean," I muttered to myself. I am a messy person. I'm not afraid to admit that. I don't really like cleanliness. I mean, I'll shower and stuff, but clean my room? Haven't done it in years, much less keeping a whole house clean. I sighed and pulled off my eyepatch before going to the bedroom and started setting up the equipment I had packed. Don't ask how I got a laptop and a lot of wires to fit into a small, cloth, makeshift bag along with some clothes. It's my little secret! Soon, I had access to every camera on the block around my apartment building, along with inside the building. It's a start to what I once had in America and used to have in Ikebukuro before I went to America. Now I just need an alias to insert myself into the Internet society here... I have this ability. It's a strange ability most would find to be crazy, but I'm able to switch my personalities just by thinking about it. Of course, I have to have seen a lot of the personality before I'm able to make myself copy it. Anyway, I shifted personlity to that of the teenage girl that wouldn't shut up on the plane flight to Ikebukuro. Then I found this website where you could chat with other people and signed up.

-Kokoro has entered the room-

Kokoro: Hey what's up?

Kanra: Nothing much! Just talking about color gangs and how the Dollars don't have a color

Setton: It's still a bit freaky how many Yellow Scarves are appearing again, especially after their fight with the Blue  Squares

Taro Tanaka: Yeah, they've been appearing a lot lately...

Kokoro: I've never heard anything about these gangs! I've only just moved to Ikebukuro!

Kanra: Welcome to Ikebukuro! And the gangs haven't really been causing any major problems so far.

Kokoro: Still, it freaks me out... ((( - /\ - ; )))

Setton: Well I've gotta go. Something came up, see you all later!

-Setton has left the room-

Taro Tanaka: Yeah, I should probably go too, it's getting late

-Taro Tanaka has left the room-

Kanra: Looks like it's just you and me, Koko-chan~

Kokoro: Koko-chan? Why the nickname?

Kanra: Oh sorry! I have a tendency for giving people nicknames

Kokoro: It's alright, it just caught me off guard!

Kanra: Well you're stuck with it now! I gotta go! Bye~!

-Kanra has left the room-

-Kokoro has left the room-

        I closed my laptop. The 'Kanra' online seemed familiar... But I couldn't put my finger on it. I sighed before looking out the window to see the dark sky slowly filling with stars.

        "Seems Taro was right," I said to myself before standing up and going to my bed, just laying down and not bothering to get under the blanket. Slowly, I fell asleep.