I Tell Izaya Some Information He Didn't Know (Which is a first!)

The next morning I woke up, I was under the blanket of my bed. I don't remember pulling the blanket over myself... I thought. I swung my legs out from under the blanket, which really was quite comfortable, and onto the floor (not so comfortable). I stood up and stretched, giving an involuntary shiver from the action before I got dressed and went out. 

        People were clustered around a corner at the edge of the block, clamoring for who knows what. I walked over when I heard the neigh of a horse. A person on a black motorcycle with no license plate or head/tail lights drove by at a quick speed. Strange... It seems like it's heading away from where my apartment is... I thought with a slight frown. I shrugged and walked around aimlessly, getting to know the city I'd once lived in again. Some things had changed, others hadn't. Izaya was still as annoying as before I'd left, always trying to plan everything out the way he wanted it to work. But let's see how well it goes for him while I'm here. I smirked to myself as I walked. Izaya doesn't know I'm back, but he will hear about it pretty soon. Especially after what I did. I went to his house and busted open the door like I had before I moved away.

        "Iiiiiiizaaaayaaaaaaa!" I called. "I'm hungryyyyyyyyyy~!" Izaya had come running to the door when he heard it open forcefully. He sighed when he saw me.

        "Great. You're back," He said. "Just what I needed. And when everything was going so well!" I grinned at him.

        "Now that's no way to greet an old friend you haven't seen for years!" I said. I followed him to the living room and looked at his board game. "Hey, the black queen is still in the same spot as before I left!"  To be honest, I was actually a little jealous of Izaya. Shizuo always noticed him, even if he hated him. He never once looked in my direction and barely noticed me at all. I doubt he even noticed that I had left a few years ago. He probably wouldn't recognize me anyway. NO, I'm not saying I have a crush on Shizuo! I flirt with everyone! Okay?! Don't twist what I'm saying into some sort of yaoi fan thing! Anyway, Izaya stiffened when he heard what I said about the black queen.

        "The reason she hasn't moved is because I can't move her," He said. I blinked at him and tilted my head slightly.

        "Why can't you move her?" I asked. He sighed slightly and looked out the large windows he had. He seemed hesitant to say anything at first.

        "Because I don't know anything about her. It frustrates me,"

        "Really? This is a first!" I said in surprise. Izaya, getting frustrated over a piece he can't move? That's unheard of! "Have you been trying to find out more?"

        "The most I know is that she's the leader of a gang known as the Black Cloaks. But the thing is, I haven't heard anything of what the Black Cloaks have done," Izaya said. "Celty said she would ask around for me, but I haven't  heard back from her since I last talked to her."

        For once, I may know some things that Izaya doesn't. I know about the Black Cloaks and their leader, Sakura Nakagawa. She's almost the perfect match for Izaya with her god complex and army of worshippers. I heard they even have a website.

        "I might be able to help you out, Izaya. But of course, it'd have to be for the right price..." I said with a slight smirk and purr in my voice. Yes, another one of my thinly veiled flirts. He looked at me and raised a brow.

        "What sort of price? I'm not willing to pay anything like the last price was," He said, crossing his arms. I smirked more.

        "Mm, first you have to accept the price to pay before I tell you anything," I said. "It's a secret until I've told you the information I tell you! Don't worry, it won't be anything too drastic!" He sighed then nodded.

        "Fine, I'll accept your price, whatever it may be," He groaned. "Now tell me what you know." I thought for a few moments.

        "Ask the right questions and I will," I finally said. He sighed again.

        "Who is the leader of the Black Cloaks?"

        "Her name is Sakura Nakagawa,"

        "Who is she exactly?"

        "She's the leader of the Black Cloaks, an gang that she has turned into her own little church. It has expanded over the past few years. Only a small portion of the Black Cloaks are actually in Ikebukuro," 

        "What does she look like?"

        "From what I've heard, she has black hair and gray eyes. I don't know anything else on how she looks."

        "Do you have any additional information?"

        "Yes," I replied simply. Izaya glared at me a little.

        "Tell me everything you know," He said. I smiled a little. 

        "I'll have to raise my price if you want everything!" I said in a sing song voice. "Are you sure?" Izaya nodded. I took a deep breath and started spilling everything I knew about Sakura Nakagawa.