From Afar | Itsuki

Ayo. been a while since last update lul. Also this should've been Yashiro but my man ain't in FEH. This takes place on the TMS#FE setting lul.

Being in the Idol Industry is tiring. Practicing each day, meeting new people, and a crush on a person who's oblivious to all advances. You sighed deeply, what makes him so charming that every girl he meets just throws themselves on him?

To be frank, you don't know either. Every girl on the friend group seemed to have a crush on him, or it was implied. Yet you too, have feelings harboring for him.

Man, why is he this dense?! Every single advance your friends made seemed to have no effect. And you started to think that you have no chance in winning him over either.

"Morning, (Y/n)."

Itsuki waved his hand, offering a smile to you. And you, a girl who's also head over heels for him, returned the gesture.

"Morning to you too, Itsuki." 

He accepts the returned greeting with a subtle nod. He then interacts with his childhood friend, Tsubasa. And she too does like him, but for her, she has a bigger chance of being reciprocated as she's the Caeda to his Marth. They were meant to be since the start.

While you were like the Unknown Hero, Kris. Completely invisible to everyone's lives. A mere overseer, who has no place in this since the start.

A pang of jealousy hits you, a pale flame burning within. You looked towards to them with knitted brows, showing a hint that you were unsettled by the scene unravelling in front of you.

As the inevitable future comes, you hope you'll be able to move on and watch them from afar.

But for now, you think it's best to keep these feelings to yourself.