Regret(END)

"Happy 20th birthday captain!"

°
°
°
°
Story & cover by Shiro Ai

I just borrowed Boboiboy character and friends

Boboiboy character and friends are Monsta's

!Warning!
Character death

Just a story of my imagination,
Not really happened happend in the series

Sorry if there are any typo's

Enjoy
°
°
°
°

Quiet...

It was only the sound from the recorder that a person kept repeating to be heard.

In a space station that protects the power sphere, there is a quiet room that has been abandoned for forever by the owner. However, being abandoned does not mean that no one will enter the room. The proof is at this time there is an adult man who sits on the bed who will never feel the warmth of the owner again.

His skin's looks pale, his blue hair looks a bit messy, his red eyes looks more empty than usual. If peoples Saw him maybe they're will thought that he is a living corpse.

How's not? Captain Kaizo, or whom the aliens know as 'legendary rebels' have lost something, more precisely someone who is precious for him.

Something that he's already waste before

"How was captain's mission? Is it going well? How's captain? Please
take care of captain's health! I don't want to hear if captain is injured or seriously ill! Sorry because I can't be on captain's side right now even though captain doesn't want me there. I know I have to complete missions here, but I hope I can at least make captain's favorite soup on this special day. Whatever it is, happy birthday captain!"

How he wanted to turn back the time to meet his younger brother's and hear the birthday wishes for himself in a person.

'Ah, regret always comes in the end'

"Happy 21st birthday captain!"

Eventhough that warm and sweet voice felt like it was tearing apart captain's heart, but somehow his fingers couldn't stop to play every recording that his brother sent to him. A record of congratulations on his birth, an expression of gratitude from the brother who will never meet him again for the birth of his captain in this world.

"How is captain now? Not hurt right? Please don't push yourself too much! Please take care of your health! What will captain's enemy say if the person that they fear gets sick? Ahahaha- isn't funny!"

Kaizo smiled sadly then laughed weakly because of the adorable behavior of his younger brother who was in the recording.

His eyes began to condense and without realizing a drop of clear liquid escaped from his eyes dripped onto his power watch which had been playing the tape from the brother.

"What about captain's mission lately? Hopefully it's not too tiring. Captain should have rested at least a day, but why captain not like resting anyway? At least captain should care about captain's body"