Spark of Rebellion Part 2

One thought was rushing through Ezra's head at this point, 'Emily is going to kill me.'

Day 210, 5 BBY

As the man moved back up with his crate to the other two, Ezra continued to glare at them all. He casually moved one hand towards a blaster and one hand towards a lightsaber before the Mando spoke up, "I wouldn't try anything kid."

Ezra's eyes widened under his helmet before he set his glare right on the Mando, "There's somewhere I need to be, so you can take me and my crates there. Now."

The Lasat glared at him, "Why you little-"

He was cut off by the remaining twenty six whistling birds on Ezra's wrist spinning up and glowing.

"As I said, you can take me where I need to go. Now."

The man raised his hands, "Everybody calm down." He looked towards Ezra, "We don't want to fight you, fellow rebels are always welcome."

The Lasat proceeded to take the lid off of one of the crates revealing Imperial E-11 blasters.

Ezra disengaged the whistling birds and approached the crate, "These things are worth a ton on the black market."

He picked one up before the Lasat snarled at him, "Don't get any ideas."

Ezra tightened his fists in anger, "They're mine!"

The beast got in his face, "If you hadn't got in our way!"

Ezra quickly returned the glare reducing the space between them to mere inches, "To bad I got to them first!"

Once again the man played mediator between the two, pushing them off of each other, "It's not who's first, it's who's last."

Ezra, not one to back down, then got in the man's face, even though he was easily half a meter taller, "Ya? Well I plan to have them last."

The man raised his hands with an exasperated sigh before turning to a previously unseen ladder. Before climbing up he turned to the Lasat and Mando, "Keep an eye on our friend here."

The Lasat settled back in a smug position with his arms crossed.

The Mando had yet to say anything, making Ezra curious. He turned towards her and studied her up and down. She had pretty light armor on, only a breast plate, pauldrons, elbow guards, gloves, knee guards, and boots. She wore a black and grey short sleeve compression shirt, and brown and beige combat pants. There was a brown battle belt around her waist where two Mandalorian WESTAR-35 blaster pistols were slung. The armor was painted in multiple different shades of pink, orange, grey, and purple. The left shoulder had a multi colored beast on it, while the right shoulder had a checkerboard pattern. The helmet had a traditional Mandalorian clan marking, but Ezra couldn't place which clan it was. The only thing he could tell, was that she was probably an outcast seeing as she didn't wear clan colors, and she was running with a crew of non Mandalorians. 

Which now that he thinks about that, is probably exactly what he looks like. A lone Mandalorian with no clan markings or colors. At least she had markings on her helmet.

Still, Ezra didn't trust them one bit. He didn't survive on the streets with his sister by trusting people. That was more her specialty. No, Ezra learned to cut people out, to survive. By any means necessary.

Still looking at the Mando he was interested if she was actually Mandalorian, "So, what's your name?"

The Mando was shocked at being addressed in Mando'a, "What's it to you?"