Welp

HI! Finally I was able to update!!

Thank you so much for the support! I love you all!

I didn't think this story would blow up but it did and you guys have no idea how happy I am!!

I hope you enjoy!! <3<3

________________________________

Having finished treating the wound, I narrowed eyebrows and flicked the latter on the forehead. He whined and started rubbing the spot which was now turning red.

"Wow, acting like a kid Akabane?"  Karma slowly turned his head.

"Well, technically I am a kid, we all are." The jerk refused to meet his eye, embarrassed.

"Who were the bullies? I mean which class," the very fact that he fought for a member of class E made me uneasy. His answer, however, made me feel something close to terror:

"Why would he want to know who he fought?" Nagisa mumbled to himself. Apparently he wasn't quiet enough.

"Um, because they're friends apparently?" Rio raised her eyebrow. Nagisa was about to open his mouth but Terasaka beat him to it.

"Seriously Nagisa give it a rest." He grumbled.

"Class A," the redhead mumbled, aware of how I would react.

"The shits from last year?" Ren retorted. Which gave him a couple of shocked looks.

"What? I may be not like Class E but even I hated them. They were jerks."

"I'm starting to like him" Karma whispers to Asano. 

"Good, cause he's a good friend of mine."

Closing my eyes, I started out with a serious tone: "Speaking of shit, you just got into some."

"DAYUM I didn't except that from Asano!" Rio cackled.

"Asano-kun cursed!" Some stupid fangirl exclaimed. Asano shaked his head. Like c'mon, he's human too. Of course he swears.

"Wow, how did you figure that out, mister Know-it-all?" That stupid remark made me want to kill him but in this country, that was illegal. Such an insolent kid. Rebellious and violent to that. I guess the lack of supervision influenced him to the bad.

"I knew you were talking shit about me in your mind."

"I mean, have seen yourself? It's kind of hard to."

"You little shit."

"Who? The only little shit here is you."

"God, this is gold." Ren said to Seo as the two of them watched. Since they were close to those two, they were the only ones who could hear them.

"This is one of rarest moments where we see Asano truly relaxed." Seo commented while grinning. They might not like Akabane, but if he could make Asano smile and relaxed, just happy in general, they could tolerate him.

"You know your teacher or even the chairman is going to punish you for that," I said as we sat down on the grass.

Ono-sensei stared at his feet looking guilty. Yeah, he let the kid down. But the chairman was terrifying and his reputation was going to ruined. In this school reputation was everything.

Just by the way, this place was in the middle of forest which was easy to get in but hard to get out. That's exactly why we have chosen it. No one would ever dare to step into it, let alone go this deep in. Me and Karma are an exception though, as memorizing the way here was a piece of cake. Actually, we have memorized the whole forest.