Where Are We???

E class was in a lesson with Koro-sensei. Suddenly there was a bright light and the assassins found theirselves in a room. A big room...

     The whole school was there except the principle. Even the teachers were there!!! Karma glared at his former teacher. (Ouno-sensei was it? Really hate that guy.)

"Ok Akabane, spit it out. What did you do!?" Asano yelled at Karma.

"Hey! What makes you think I did it?!" Karma yelled back.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!!!?????" a girl from C class yelled as she saw Koro-sensei. Well, shit.

"NYUA!!??"

"What the fuck!?"

"Language!"

"Don't pretend to be Captain America!!"

"Where are we!?"

"Team Ironman!!"

"This is not the time!!"

"Koro-sensei! Your disguise!"

"Hahaha! Now this is fun!"

"Everyone calm the fuck down!"

"Yay! Kamiki-sensei's test is canceled!"

"Karma don't pull out your wasabi!!"

"Aww..."

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Silence...

Karasuma-sensei was mad. Like, really mad. First, they got teleported to a room. Second, the target's swcret is out. Could this get any worse..?

"Karasuma-sensei, looks like my secrer is out.." Koro-sensei murmured.

"No shit, Sherlock." Karma rolled his eyes.

'It's really hard to keep two secret.... No one knows Koro-sensei's secrer except for us. No one knows our secret. Not the E class, not even Koro-sensei. Well fuck it.' Karma thought.

"Hey guys. I found a paper." someone from B class said.

"Let me see." Karasuma-sensei took tha paper from the kid.

"You guys are gonna watch smt that is a secret. Oh, and Karasuma-sensei, go on and explain the other classes about Koro-sensei and what is E class doing. Then the movie will start." Karasuma read the note out loud.

"What secret?" Ren asked.

'Which secret??' Karma thought. Karasuma sighed.

'Appereantly, things could get worse..' he thought.

"Nurufufufufu. Hello. I'm the one who blew up the moon. In March 13, I'm gonna destroy the Earth. Oh! And I'm class E's homeroom teacher. Nice to meet you." Koro-sensei happily. Class E sweatdropped.

'So this is E class's secret, huh? You're going down principle.' Asano thought.

"WHAT!!!"

"WHAT THE F-!" teachers glared at the student "-fire truck..."

"I'm from  Ministery Defence. My name is Karasuma. I'm not gonna give you the details but what he sald is true. This creature who destroyed the moon, is going to destroy the Earth in March 13. The E class is trying to kill this creature. In other words, assassination. We're teaching them to be assassins. All of this students are assassins. Their English teacher is a pro assassin. Hope this explains everything. One last thing, you are not allowed to talk about this."

...