Episode Eighty-Three

As you wait for the remaining guns to stand down you try to map out the best way to leave but with no fire escape for you to climb down. Your mind begins to race like a car driving down a hill and the brakes are out. There's no way of stopping the car except from jumping out before it crashes into a pole. So that's what you're going to do. You're going to jump out of the car before you crash but as you struggle to do that you hear it... People chatting but it's not a faint chatter you can hear their conversations and so with that you can now make your escape plan. "Nothing says getting exercise like being shot at just so that you can make sure someone you care about is safe, so that's why I'm not going to stop so you want to play lets fucking play tag!" As adrenaline pumps inside of you, which is fun as a sort of funfair ride, giving you a boost you need to rip yourself away from the container running towards the ledge and just as before you take a leap of faith. The air wraps around you gravitating you towards the ground the people on the floor evaporate around you so with nothing to break your fall except yourself so moments before you crash onto the floor you roll minimizing any damage. Groaning in pain you say to yourself "I can't tell what hurt more that jump or the one previous." Now on the ground you look up to see 'Dave' staring down on you. Panic, you pick yourself up off the ground and start to run again and under the sound of your breath leaving you rapidly, behind you can hear "they're on the move let's go now!" one by one you can hear them jump down after you so not looking back as that's when accidents happen because you'll end up tripping over something or someone. "I hate to be that person but you guys are really bad at tag you know that?! I mean come on-" thinking you'd be safe without looking back it soon comes clear that it didn't matter either way as you run around a sharp bend and get caught by something or someone rather. Stumbling to the ground you have the choice to keep running or to go back and help that person and with time ticking you quickly support their arm helping them up off the floor. "I am so sorry I didn't see you there." In response to that they say "No harm done." Taking that as your goodbye you go to leave but as you go to leave they grab hold of your hand keeping you in place irritated by this you go to say something however the cat catches your tongue. Taking a clear look of their face their veins begin to luminescence all the way up to their eyes which with that orange glow it draws you in like a snake trying to lure you to stay. "To me that is of course." Unsure what he's talking about you soon realize as the hand he has grabbed onto your wrist now radiates a golden glow to it as the heat given feels like the burning of the fire against your skin.

Without your fire ability, if put in this situation beforehand you wouldn't have been able to get into this position as someone tries to burn the flesh off your bones from the heat coming off him. Your muscles in your arm start to intensify locking you in place moulding you into a statue. "He's got a hold of them, someone informs Killian that we'll be bringing them in!" starting to gain some kind of control over your body once more you respond to what you just heard 'Dave' say. "I wouldn't do that if I was you just yet... And for crying out loud you're starting to piss me off. Do you seriously need to keep pointing out the obvious?! Is this what Killian feel's like with me? Nah I'm more annoying i think... I hope." With that being said you lock eyes with who you thought was a simple victim only to be your tormentor, using the pain as your anchor to fight against him. But taking a step back to gain stability, you try to relax your wrist. As the tighter your wrist is, the harder it is to turn your wrist. So with that being said you rotate your wrist towards his thumb and once the grip is loosened, quickly you retract your hand to prevent it from being grabbed again. "Hate to say i told you so but i told you so and FYI he didn't say tag so it doesn't count either." Now free before you run taking the man's head in your hands you smash it against the wall knocking him out cold. Earlier when 'Dave' and the others thought they had you right where they wanted you they made the stupid mistake of stopping and now clearly seeing you on the run again they take no time in chasing you once again. With them having almost the same abilities that you were given it's not until this very point till it clicks on what it is they can all do again because your path soon gets blocked as what looks like a fire serpent stands high in front of you. "Shit!" trying to stop yourself from running into the beast you stumble to your knees and that's when you feel it... On the one side of your face a warm fiery glow not wanting to make eye contact of the kind you stay ever so still in hopes not to piss it off.