Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

~Your POV~

The next thing that appeared was a plucked rose being handed to you. You took it from the hand and looked at the person who gave it you only to have watering eyes and throwing yourself into his arms. His arms locking around you tightly as he took in your scent. 

You let your happy tears out as he stroked your hair in response to calm you. "You have no idea how long I've waited to hug you again." He sighed contently, you brought yourself face to face with him.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to be with the real you." You said as your tears streamed down your cheeks.

"The real me?" He asked confused, his eyebrows narrowed slightly.

"Quentin always had a sick joke he did to me when I wouldn't behave. He'd get in my head and torture me with memories of you, Kaname, and Yuuki. The torture was that whenever I tried to touch you guys, it was like I was a ghost... like I didn't exist. No matter how much I cried out for you three, you never looked at me, felt my touch.. It was like I never existed." You cried as Zero pulled you into his chest letting you cry on him.

"I'm so sorry you were put through that. But no matter how much it felt like it was impossible, we always searched for ways to find you. I joined the Senate to play his game so he wouldn't hurt you... To find out he has..." Zero started to shake with rage and you knew you had to do something before he did something he'd regret.

"Zero, you can't touch him now... Kaname made that announcement and everyone in there will protect him just as much as they would with the Kuran line.. He wanted the power and now he has it... Only Kaname has the power to stop him." You told him and he sighed agitated that you were right. You pulled away from him as he wiped your tears from your cheeks.

"You need to stop crying, you'll ruin your makeup." He said making you laugh out at him. You hit his shoulder lightly.

"You're making  jokes now?" You laughed and he nodded.

"I've made jokes before." He simply defended himself and you smiled at him. It wasn't long before the smile faded.

"Zero... What is Quentin making you do?" You questioned. Zero's smile faded too and you noticed his tense manner.

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry." He said and you scoffed shaking your head at him.

"Zero tell me right now. Do not make me use my powers on you please. Just tell me, what's he making you do? If it's something you don't want to do then you can tell me and we'll stop him together." You told him pleading and hoping that he would eventually spill.

He looked at you, his eyes full of uncertainty. He opened his mouth but the words that followed were not his, "I sure do hope you were not about to spill the beans to her surprise. You know how unfortunate that would be for you Zero." Quentin came to Zero's side and put his arm on Zero's shoulders. Quentin looked at Zero and then at you where you glared at him.

"What are you making him do?!" You had enough and started to raise your voice at him. Quentin just chuckled.

"Zero leave us," Quentin said and pushed Zero towards the door. He stared at you for a few momentary seconds before he opened the door to the balcony and left you with Quentin. Quentin came closer to you and pulled you into him, "You're creating a scene that we do not need Elissa. People are staring." He told you and you looked towards the window where there were in fact people staring at you both. You averted your eyes from them and looked to Quentin as he lifted your head to look at him.