Chapter 21: Who Am I?

Just before you read this chapter, I just want to tell you that I have nothing against anyone in this chapter. So please don’t hate on me if I made this person kind of like a mean person here. :)

***

“Uhmmm...Why?...How?...What are you doing here?” I ask with widen eyes. I didn’t expect for her to come here just barging in Lou and I’s flat.

I glance at Louis to see a very pissed off look, I can sense that he doesn’t want her to be here also. Most likely, he doesn’t like her existence. Florence on other side was as shock and confuse as I am, she’s like a lost puppy.

I can feel the tension in the room so I cleared my throat.

“Sorry to ask but why are you here?” I ask with the kindest voice I can ever do.

“Have you forgotten about our movie night? Silly you!” She said as she steps forward patting my cheeks. I let out a chuckle but it turn out like a pathetic one.

I never remember anything like that.

“I-I’ll ju-just go…I’ll just go clean the…tree...?" Louis reason out to get away with this, they never really get along quite well.

Really a tree? We don’t even own a tree in here. Seriously Louis, that’s so lame. I thought to myself.

“Seriously?” I mouth to him secretly when they were not looking. He just shrug and smile like a Cheshire cat. He looks innocent yet deep inside he’s one playful kid.

“Oh yeah, I forgot to wash the cat!” Florence then said out of the blue. She also feels the tension going on between us.

What happen to people these days!? I don’t even remember owning a cat here in our flat, and since when are cats being wash?

I look at Florence to my right and quirk my eyebrows at her with a smirk playing on my lips.

“Really? A cat?” I whisper to her and she just smiles like Louis does.

“WAIT!” She shrieks annoyingly when Flor and Louis were about to leave. They stopped and turn their heels to face us.

This can’t be good…

“I think I didn’t introduce myself to you.” She said, emphasizing 'you' to Florence. She looks pissed and angry at something…or maybe someone?

“Well, it’s nice meeting you! Gotta go!” Louis said as fast as you can even say ‘carrot’ and run upstairs to his room like a weirdo.

“I'm Taylor Swift and known as Harry’s girlfriend.” She said as she moves closer to me and kisses me on my lips.

I quickly pulled away when I saw the reaction on Florence’s face...

She looks torn and hurt. The way her mouth gapes in shock, the way her eyes look sad and hurt, and the way she’s frozen in place you cannot even see a single muscle moving. I can even see how her eyes were so glossy and almost in tears. But why?

Is she jealous?

“And you are?” Taylor said harshly to her as she tugged my hand and intertwines it with her. Something about our hands is wrong; it didn’t fit like puzzle pieces and the kiss she gave me awhile ago? I didn’t even feel a spark, not one bit. And the feeling in your stomach? I didn’t feel it.

But when I’m just talking to Flor, all the cliché things I can think of happen whenever I’m near her. The way my heartbeats so fast. The fact that you can feel how it’s ripping out of your ribs. The invisible bubble you both get trap with when you two were lost in each other’s eyes. You know? Those things you actually feel to people whom you love.

“I-I’m Florence…Harry’s...Harry’s---Oh…ju-just never mind.” She stutters as she slowly lowers her head as if she was embarrass of something. The pain that I can see on her face pains me even more than she know. Hurts like an anvil being thrown from above and hitting you straight to your head.

“I’ll just go now. And...nice meeting you, Taylor.” She said sadly and force a smile on her lips as she look at me. It’s a fake smile, I know it. It’s one of those smiles when it hypnotizes you to make you think it's true, but it's not.

I can surely say that smiles are the best actor of all. Why? Because they're great in hiding pain and hurt.

As she walks out, her head still low, I heard a muffled sound coming from her.

And that pain me, because I heard her cry and that’s because of me.

As Taylor started talking to me I was slowly fading away to what she’s saying about going on a mall and how we should go to Paris, while I was still stuck on the moment I saw Florence walks away.

All the moment I have with Flor when we were younger strikes in my head like a lightning bolt.

The time when we always bicker at such small things, the times when we exchange banter at each other, all the times having Ben and Jerry’s and watching chic flicks when one’s heart was broken. All of the things a best friend both do.

I was like having my own world when I think of all the times I shared with Flor. Good times and bad times, I treasure them all.

“--should plan my birthday soon!” She squeals, breaking me out of my trance. I snap out all the thoughts inside my head and listen to her.

But I failed to because I just can’t get Florence out of my mind…

And who am I?

 “I’m Harry. The guy who is secretly in love with my best friend Flor.”

***

Hey lovely readers! I just want to tell you how thankful I am for enjoying my stories! Your votes, comments and fans always made my day! And you don’t even know how a simple, short comment can make a girl like me so happy! You guys just give me inspirations on writing and continuing this fanfic! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :*

 It's 3:40AM here, so I hope you like this chapter as much I like it when writing :)

And guys, if you’re willing to do a COVER for this fanfic I might dedicate the next chapter for YOU! So please, if you want to participate, you may.

Again, I have nothing against Taylor Swift. So don’t hate on me. Kay? Well my friend, Amor is actually not a fan of 'Haylor' she doesn't like the fact that they're both together. She likes the concept of HARRY and HER together...haha oh my friend ;)

The lots of votes I get, the faster I will update! BTW i'll be gone in 2 days! :)

Cheerio!

Love lots.

Saixx