Chapter 10: A Jar Full Of Secrets

So here I am, running in my room like a total idiot. I mean it’s not my fault Harry decided to have a talk at 11AM, its freaking 10AM now. How am I supposed to get ready in just an hour!? I stay on the shower for almost half an hour, not to exaggerate but it’s true…I love the heat that the water is giving me, it soothes me when I’m stressed and have problems on my shoulders.

After a rushed bath, brushed my teeth, wear something nice; I’m on my way to our flat’s front door. Hannah was still asleep, maybe dreaming food or having a nice company with her pillow…

I was now in front of the coffee shop; I open the door as the chime alerted people that someone just came inside. I smell the aroma of the coffees and the sweet smell of pastries inside. Well, that gives my stomach a growl. I checked my watch, 11:10. Ten minutes late. I bet Harry’s still fixing his hair, those mass of curls need to be treated like a fragile person. Don’t get to Harry’s curls if you want to live further. Just saying. But then I saw a curly brown haired boy sitting at the corner of the shop, busy tapping on his phone. I made a loud coughed to get his attention and it totally work!

“H-Hey.” He said and stood up, rubbing his neck at the same time.

“Before you start talking again, can we please order some food? I came out of the house with an empty stomach, thanks to a guy who decided to have a talk in an early time.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him. He blushed as he got embarrassed. My bitchy side always work on him, it’s like I have a magical power! Cool right?

“Sorry.” He apologized as we both sat on the seats, me sitting across him.

“You owe me, so buy me my food!” I demanded with a smirk on my lips. He smiled and stood up and bought our orders. I feel like nothing happened between the two of us, it felt like we didn’t even fight. Just like the same old best friends.

When our food arrived, I munched on it just after it landed on our table. I heard Harry laughed and when I raised my head to see his eyes ready to tear because of laughter.

“Why are you laughing?” I asked as I furrow both of my eyebrows in confusion.

“You…You have a” He said as he pointed on his lips, signaling me that there’s crumbs on my lips.

I got some napkin and wipe it all off. But when I look up, I saw Harry looking at me, looking intently at me like examining my face. I felt insecure at that moment; I just don’t like people giving me attention.

When he met my eyes, he bow down feeling embarrass of what he just did. We came into an abruptly silence but I cleared my throat and get straight with the business.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked as I pick up my hot choco and drink it slowly, not wanting to get a burnt tongue with this hot liquid. He slowly looks up meeting my gaze again.

“Uhm..about...” He stutters, swallowing nervously.

“Uh..I’m sorry for not calling you. I just- I just got…busy lately.” He said as he started taking interest with his left over food, stabbing it with his fork.

I know superstars really are busy. But the fact that he didn’t even say a word, even a tiny bit of letter or any communication that will keep him in touch hurts.

“And management always tells me not to communicate too much on the, you know…outside world. To not get something I might spill out. Sometimes they get on my nerves.” He said with anger in his voice.

Ugh. Management. I’m just happy that he got this, this famous and finally got his dream. I just don’t get management sometimes; they’re like trying to control them like they’re robots.