Chapter 37: If You Only Knew

• Dedicated to ZullyDirectioner and _crushing_over_1D_

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30.6K READS!! ILYSM :*

I'm really sorry for not updatig that early, I just got tired these past 2 weeks bc I was back to school and I hope you really understand...and it's not even funny to have writer's block at the same time...

I dedicate this to @ZullyDirectioner bc she's just lovely and sweet and I thank you and your cousin @_crushing_over_1D_ for enjoying my story! :) xx

Enjoy! (This is unedited)

***

Harry's POV

I was pacing the room like a mom waiting for her troubled son, but it's different though. I had been pacing this room frantically waiting for Liam the whole time and the boys' expressions are not helping me, it's just making what I'm feeling worst. 

We have an interview in about thirty minutes and the boys and I decided to go first on the studio and Liam told us he'd come over after his visit to Flor's. And that's why I'm being impatient here pacing inside our dressing room.

The door bursts open and all eyes were at the person outside the door; Liam. He was breathing heavily like he just ran out from here. The sweats rolling on his forehead as he walks towards to where the boys are sitting.

I was about to ask him what happened today but Niall beat me to it and ask him another question.

"Did you just run all the way here?" Niall asked as he scooted and let Liam sat on the space left. Louis brought him a bottle of water and he took some gulps before answering any of our questions first.

"Yes I think? I don't know." He said with him even confuse with his answer.

I didn't know why he runs though when he can just hail a cab or call Paul for him to drive up to here. I was interrupted with my thoughts when a mid-thirties woman called us to be ready in five minutes.

The boys and I stood up from our seats and walk out of our dressing room. Maybe the interrogation with Liam can be done after this interview.

We walked all the way to the hallway to the studio we'll be interview and the bright lights blind us as we were greeted with massive fans screaming at us too. Typical.

 Sometimes there’s still come a time when I think that everything happened to us on the couple of years passed was just a dream. The fans, the tours, the interviews, the albums, the fame…just everything.

I don’t even know what I’ll be doing if I didn’t enter X-Factor that time. I might not be in a famous boy band; I might not even meet the guys. I’ll have a plain and simple life. Normal life.

But no matter what, I was really thankful of what I and the boys reached so far. Couldn’t thank enough the man up there in heaven that made this all in our life.

One of our tracks –Kiss You- cut me out of my reverie. The boys and I stopped on waving and greeting the fans and continue on walking towards the couch that the interviewer is sitting across from ours.

“Glad to finally meet you, boys.” The old lady interviewer maybe on her forties greeted us with her wrinkly smile. The audiences applaud with cheers then after that. We greeted back with smiles written all over our faces.

“So…I’m going light with you boys first okay?” She asked us politely as she plasters a sincere smile on her lips. It was one of these interviews that I actually feel comfortable answering, others just pissed me off with their too private-y questions.