𝟻.𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚍

Taehyung's Pov:
**BTS Pack*

I heard the birds chirping and the fresh breeze with floral scent creasing my face. I got up from the soft mattress and began making my way to the window of my room.

(View from taehyung's window)

It's been a week since I came here I have recovered a lot, this pack is much better than the previous one the rooms are cozy I can see many small houses from my window where as in my previous pack house it was nothing but dense trees which was scary at night. I feel safe and comfortable here not always I guess....

 I feel safe and comfortable here not always I guess

(Taehyung's room)

let it be, the people in this pack doesn't discriminate in ranks like they are broad-minded because the packs near my previous one would treat their lower ranks wolf the same.

I even came to know there are a lot of other supernatural beings not many but quite a bit of them like nymphs, elf, vampire, hybrids, witch, wizard, and many more.

In my previous pack, we were never allowed much to go out of the pack or educated so lower ranks like omega being independent and fighters were never heard of rather a fantasy for us the southern part and eastern are a lot more developed than the northern part while western parts are still on developing well.....

I learned all this information from the wolves here in this week and a lot more about pack alpha and his mates and mostly everyone gossips about how the ex luna, pack Alpha's mom disrespected Alpha and his mates.

When I first saw her on my second day here she had a powerful aura as an alpha but was really gentle with me she has that motherly vibes which I was craving from the day I was taken from my family.... I really love female Alphas in the previous pack I had many female Alpha friends they were powerful but polite too I respected them.

But I don't think she must have insulted them intentionally cause from what I heard the pack alpha and his mates are a lot loved cause they are talented, handsome, and respect others they are admired by their pack.