10.Trust

Taehyung's Pov:

***BTS Pack***

Ugh!! I feel like my head is going to explode because of the headaches. Hold up! My eyes are heavy and I'm not sure where the hell I am Ugh. I spend 5 minutes staring blankly at the floor. I'm looking around the room.

        (Room Taehyung slept in)

It's so royal and beautiful feels like no one has ever lived here. I have never slept in a bed like this in my life. I can work all day hard if I can sleep on the bed like this it will be  a bit of luck.

Now, I am off-topic, but where am I actually? Oh, I found my mates? Where are they, did they left me. Whose room is this? Where the hell am I? 'Vivi, do you know where we are?'

'You did not listen to me .... I told you to run now we are stuck here with them' .... 'them' .... ohhh my mates...yes I just met them but then I ran away but why??

'Because we are supposed to run away from them, they will cage us down like we were in that shitty packhouse' 'how do you know that- '

The knock on the door of the room cut me off, and now I can clearly smell the scent of roses and vanilla but with some other underlying scents, too. My heart seems to malfunction as it is beating at an abnormal pace. My breath got caught in my chest as I hear the clicking of the door being open.

The sound resonate through the big room as there is a anticipating silence in here.

The door opens, I come face with a man who is the origin of this addicting scent. I would lie if I say that I did not just melted because of the ethereal beauty

 I would lie if I say that I did not just melted because of the ethereal beauty

(Jin)

Standing in front of me. 'He is our mate vivi how do we get so lucky.' his skin was glowing with dark, ravenous hair and pinkplum lips, handsomeness out of this world, and just like that, I was staring at him like a creep oh moon goddess way to go ....