6.ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴀʟ

Namjoon's pov:
**BTS Pack**

Namjoon's pov:**BTS Pack**

(Namjoon's office)

Aghh....I have visited my office after seven days I am at the pack central office. Feels right to sit here, though I miss my mates .....my cuties...they are so handsome, sexy...ugh, talented, sweet, adorable, kind, beauti-

A knock interrupted my 'admiring mates' session.

(Hendry-beta)

" Come in". A beta guard came in with a lot of files in his hands he separated them with certain issues like business, crime, birth & deaths, complaints &improvements, "Alpha, Good morning." he said bowing "Good morning Hendry, how's you have been?" I asked giving a soft smile.

" Very nice Alpha, humble of you to ask me, this one blue File contains information about a new omega which was found near pack borders the morning after the day you left,
he was injured and abused not knowing what do we asked ex pack, Luna, to guide us she ordered us to bring him to the pack hospital for treatment we took the pics of the place he was found and his condition was found, after he recovered we investigated him, we found that he is from dragon claw pack from Northside," he informed

" Well, this ain't the first time we got an injured and abused wolf from Northside packs and that too Dragon claw pack," I said snorting and extending my hand silently asking for the file in his hands to see further details.

I opened it and began looking through it....... "so he is just 18 and male omega who ran out?" I asked amused.

" Yes alpha, he sure is brave to take this big step he said he had been planning this for a month after he came to know that his pack alpha is going to give almost turned 18 omegas for breeding purposes and to use them for ruts and heats to higher ranks and royal wolves," he exclaimed.

They still keep this mentality for omegas they are such kind and pure creatures...... The idea to even abuse someone physically and sexually gives me disgust.

"Well, I will meet him personally or Jungkook or Yoongi will... see that is he really here because he is in need or he is for some bad purpose you can't trust anyone these days Hendry-ah especially someone from northern packs their wolves are really manipulative.

And if he passed the procedure he will become one of our pack members. So what did you observed in him this whole week? " I asked as to know more about this omega.

"Alpha, as you learned this omega's name is Kim Taehyung. Uhmm..... he surprised us and ex Luna when the healer healed him and he came back to consciousness by screaming and crying for help and a lot of apologies. I think he is traumatized cause he flinched when he saw all the wolves standing near his bed and cowered whimpering but fortunately Mrs. Kim was able to calm him and make him..... trust us? Not sure of that cause he never looks in the eyes of any wolf ...especially higher ranks than his I observed that. After he was discharged he immediately asked for some work to do because he doesn't want to burden us..... So after he convinced  Mrs. Kim to let him work ...... She agreed to give him some work,
we also offered him to stay at the quarters for rescued and recovering wolves,  but he surprisingly managed to convince Mrs. Kim to stay at Servants quarters.......

and so he is staying at Servants quarters and working hard and diligently in all chores he is given he even made some friends with omegas and is really... popular in the pack for his beauty among all even males and females... " He said awkwardly.

"Mhm. Let me just look at the pictures, then maybe you can introduce me to him at the party, and if he passes 'kookie's vibe check' as my mates like to call I will consider him to be a pack member if he wants, of course." I replied chuckling.

He left the office bowing to me with a soft smile. I opened the file and saw a petite honey-colored skin male lying on the grass with just a blue shirt up to his thighs but injured and blood, scratches, and bruises painted on his body everywhere and when I laid my eyes on some other pics similar but only his body but it pained me to see them..... Oh, poor thing.

(Taehyung's pic in the file)

Ohhh..... The next thing caught me off-guard a single pic of his face... and only one word resonated in my mind 'Ethereal... ethereal..... ethe- no joon you already have beautiful, handsome, talented and amazing loving mates you can't think of any other wolf that way you don't even know him personally....... OK... But I was just admiring the real beauty it's acceptable for a taken man right, right?.' Hmmm...lets just keep this aside and get to other work you can meet him in evening in the party.

_____________

Sorry sorry sorry (not jb's song lol)  I am really sorry for not updating my life is being a mess really don't want to share it now  and make your mood sour.     So it's for some other time.  Hope you like this chapter I know it's too short than usual but I am gonna try and update more stay tuned

IMP: And one more thing though I didn't mention it previously their hair color changes automatically from when their puberty starts.   And for some, it changes by weeks, months, years so it is different for everyone it changes at night time but their fur remains the same color. I will mention it when the color changes so you won't have a hard time imagining it.For now every characters hair are same as that given in introduction or and side characters in middle of chapters.

Hope you all are healthy and happy and will like this chapter please vote and comment love you all.

Did you all saw the run episode yesterday? it was hilarious I was ROFL I just can't with these boys.

Borahe 💜