Girl Talk and Long Hopes

Ben, Lonnie and the Vks are in the limo driving back to Auradon

Ben: I'm really sorry that things didn't go the way you wanted them to.

Mal: I mean...As long as you're safe, that's...

Ben: I mean, at least I got to see the Isle.
They're my people, too. Uma helped me see that

Mal: Ben, Uma captured you

Ben: Shes an angry girl with a bad plan.
That's not so different from you when you came to Auradon, Mal.

Dude: Awkward.

Carlos: Dude just because you can talk dosen't mean you always should.

The limo finishes going over the bridge as they arrive back at Auradon Prep. The students are walking the great lawn to get back to their dorms when Jane walks up to Ben with a tablet. Evie then pulls Mal over to her as they start to walk away.

Evie: We need to talk

Mal: Yeah

Carlos: No

Evie: "No"?

Carlos: You guys are always going off in a huddle, whispering your girl talk stuff or whatever, and Henry and I are tired of it.

Henry: Yeah! And Jay too

Jay: I'm not

Carlos: We're your family, too.

Henry: We've been through a lot. Together. I'm not stopping that now. Ok.

Carlos: Everyone Sit

Carlos and Henry are the only that sit as Jay, Evie and Mal just look confused.

Henry: Come on Sit

Jay Evie and Mal sit down as there is just silence.

Carlos: I don't know how to start girl talk.

Jay: What Up

Mal: Well...I'm a mess. I'm such a mess. I'm mean six months ago I was stealing candy from babies. And now, everybody wants me to be this Lady of the Court, and I have know idea how to keep up the act.

Henry: Then don't.

Jay: See this was dumb.

Evie: Maybe it wasn't. We're always gonna be the kids from the Isle. I tried to forget it, I really tried, but those are our roots. And we all did what we had to do to survive, And we're never gonna be like anyone else here. And that's okay

Carlos: And we cant fake it.

Henry: Yeah you can only be you Mal and if anyone doesn't like that then forget them.

Carlos: Yeah, if Ben dosen't like the real you, then he's not the one.

Evie: I'm going to make some changes to your dress and if your up for it only if your up for it. It'll be waiting for you, okay?

Evie, Carlos, Henry and Jay get up and walk away. The scene changes to Carlos, Dude and Henry walking back to the dorms

Dude: Girl talk? Crushed it

Carlos and Henry laughs

Henry: I know like you should make a club. "Girl Talk with Carlos" I would be your first member.

Carlos laughs and playfully punches Henry in the arm.

Carlos: Yeah but when it comes to asking out Jane I'm a total chicken. If you don't mind me asking? How did you ask out Evie?