Wigs And Deals

Evie, Henry, Carlos, Jay and Ben walk toward Mals hideout. They arrive and Henry picks up a rock and throws it at a DANGER FLIYING ROCKS sign wicth opens the door to her hideout. Ben starts to walk up the stairs

Ben: Wish me luck

Jay: All the way up.

Henry: Good luck Ben

Evie: Good luck

Evie, Carlos, Jay and Henry just take a seat and wait for Ben to come back. Ben walks into the hideout. The hideout has broken glass and spray paint everywhere. Mal is spray painting a wall

Ben: At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork.

Mal: Ben?

Ben tries to walk to Mal but she holds her hand for him to stay back.

Ben: Mal I'm so sorry about our fight. It was all my I...Please come home.

Mal starts to walk to Ben

Mal: Ben...I am home.

Ben: I brought the limo. It's a sweet ride.

Mal: I don't fit in Ben. I really have it my best shot and if you think that I could change, I think you're wrong.

Ben: Then I'll change. I'll skip school, have more fun. You know I'll blow off some more responsibilities.

Mal: No No. See I'm such a terrible influence. It's in my a matter of time before I do something so messed up that not in my does the kingdom turn on me but they turn on you.

Ben: Don't quit us Mal! People love you. I love you. Don't you love me?

Mal: I have to take myself out of the picture because it's what's best for you, and it's what's best for Auradon.

Ben: Mal no please

Mal: Ben....I can't do this. You should go Ben.........Ben please go

Ben walks out of the hideout and back to Evie Carlos Henry and Jay

Henry and Evie: So....

Henry: Where is Mal?

Ben: She's not coming back.

Evie: What?

Henry: I'll go talk to her.

Evie: No I'll go

Evie walks over to a horn

Evie: M. Mal it's Evie I need to talk to you for a minute

Mal walks over to her horn

Mal: Go away!

Jay walks over to Evie

Jay: Let's give her a couple hours to cool off.

Carlos: Guys! Where's Ben?

Evie: Ben?

A shadowy male figure approach

Evie: Ben don't scare us like that.

Harry: Don't scare you? That's my speciality.

Henry: Gosh I hate you

Jay: What did you do with Ben?

Harry: Oh, uh, we nicked him. Mmm-hmm.

Henry picks Harry up by the collar and pins him against the wall.

Harry: Fiesty are we but, I wouldn't get to handsy if you want to see Ben again.

Henry drops Harry and walks back to his original spot.

Harry: If you want to see Ben again then have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight. Alone. Uma wants a little visit.  Aw. Henry. Seems like you lost your touch.

Henry trys to go after Harry but Jay holds him back.

Henry: I'll show you lost your touch.

Harry: Very feisty who broke your heart? Prince?

Harry laughs he then barks at Carlos and walks away whistling.

The scene changes to Evie, Carlos, Henry and Jay in Mals hideout

Mal: If you guys never would have brought him here this never would have happened. What were you thinking!

Henry: Blah Blah lecture us later right now we got to save Ben. What are we gonna do what's the plan

Mal: "We" are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me, and she's a punk. And guess what, now I have to go get him.

Carlos: Whoa ,Whoa, Whoa Mal you're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats.

Henry: Yeah you're gonna need us.

Mal: Uma said to come alone.

Carlos: She said to come alone. I know one thing, I'm not going anywhere.

Jay: We'll be here when you get back.

Mal walks out. Carlos takes a seat on the couch and Evie does the same. Henry is sitting in a chair and Jay is leaning on the wall.

Evie: Were not just gonna sit around and wait are we?

Carlos: Uma said to come alone.

Evie: But mal could be in serious trouble.

Henry stands up with his hands on his hips and a wide smile.

Henry: Have no fear because I AM HERE! I'll just go and spy on Mal.

Carlos: You can't do that what if she catches you that could lead to Ben's demise.

Henry: I'll where a disguise there has to be a disguise somewhere in here.

Henry goes around the corner for a minute and comes back with a green wig and a green jacket

Henry: Green is so not my color but, I have to help mal

Jay: Where did you even pull that wig from.

Henry: This is fan fiction. Anything can happen

Jay: Wait what.

Henry: Nevermind that. I have to get down there to the Chip Shoppe.

Henry puts on the wig and jacket and starts to walk out but Carlos grabs his arm.

Carlos: There's nothing I can do to change your mind is there?

Henry: Nope

Carlos: Just be safe ok and don't get caught.

Henry smiles at this

Henry: No promises.

Henry walks out.

The scene changes to Uma in the Chip Shoppe. She throws somebody food at them.

Customer: Hey I wanted the Fried Clams.

Uma: And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!

Mal walks through the door as everyone looks at her including uma.

Mal: I'm back.