Battle of Peace and War

Everybody is dancing on the ship that Cotillion is being held on. Carlos and Jane walk in to Cotillion holding hands.

Fairy Godmother: Jane! There you are, my dear. And everything looks beautiful, my love. but, we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts.

Jane: Mom. I have a date.

Fairy Godmother: A date! Really?

Fairy Godmother has a happy smile on her face as she turns to Carlos.

Fairy Godmother: Do you have a date too?

Carlos: Yeah

Fairy Godmother: Really?

Jane: Mom

Jane and Carlos hold hands and look in each others eyes.

Fairy Godmother: Bibbity Bobbity! Oh

After a short moment of dancing. Lumiere comes out to introduce Mal and Ben as trumpets play in his arrival.

Lumiere: The future Lady Mal.

Carlos leans in whispers in Jay's ear as they await Mal.

Carlos: Have you seen Henry? He should be here by now.

Jay: No I haven't seen him.

As Jay and Carlos finish whispering Mal walks out with a blue and yellow dress on matching Auradons colors. Beast gently takes Mals hand as she walks down the stairs. Everyone cheers loudly.

Beast: Hey

Mal: Hi

Beast: Ben is on his way and you look beautiful.

Mal: Oh. Thank you.

Belle: I know we were shocked at first, but you...You are exactly what Ben needs.

Beast: And lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions.

Mal, Beast and Belle laugh as Mal walks over to Evie.

Evie: How are you feeling?

Mal: I sort of feel like I'm going to throw up.

Evie: Yeah. That's okay. Listen we are right here with you.

Mal slowly breathes in and out as she looks at all of her friends.

Mal: Where's Henry?

Evie: I dont know he hasn't shown up.

Mal: I hope nothing bad has happened to him.

Evie: Don't worry he should be fine.

The trumpets play again as Lumiere is ready to announce the next.

Lumiere: King Benjamin.

Ben walks out nervously as he is wearing a tux with similar colors to Mals dress. Everyone cheers loudly while Ben nervously walks down the stairs. The cheering stops when Ben gets in front of Mal. They both awkwardly bow to each other as Ben nervously fidgets.

Ben: Mal, I wish I had time to explain.

Uma is revealed to come out as everyone gasps. Mal is especially hurt as she watches Ben kiss Umas ring that used to belong to Mal.

Ben: Sorry it all happened so fast. Something happened to me when I was on the Isle with Uma. A connection.

Mal: What are you saying?

Ben: I'm saying-

Uma: It was love! It was.....I just realized how alike Ben and I are. you know?