Epilogue

"Abbie lunchtime darling. You can play with your uncle after you've eaten," Tyler called as she raised her hand to block the sun from her eyes as she watched her daughter play with Jai near the stream. She smiled fondly as Abbie giggled and her curly hair bounced in the air as she ran away from Jai only for him to catch up with her and bundle her up in his arms.

"Come on little munchkin, listen to your mummy. Maybe she'll skate with you," Jai whispered to her as she shrieked in his arms.

Tyler shook her head to herself when Jai ran towards her with Abbie, "mummy, I've got a present for you," Abbie squealed as Jai placed her on the ground near Tyler and she stumbled towards her with a buttercup in her right hand and a wooden baby blue bird with a white beak in the other hand.

"Oh thank you, love. I know where I'm going to put it," Tyler softly spoke as she tucked Abbie's hair behind her right ear and rested the flower into her hair, "there."She cupped her face with her hand and traced her cheek with her thumb.

"Where's my favourite niece?" Quinn yelled as she appeared over the hill behind them and spread her arms out for Abbie accidentally dropping the jacket of her suit which she held in her hands. 

Abbie started to giggle again as she sprinted towards Quinn, "I'm your only niece though."

Quinn glanced over Abbie's shoulder at Tyler as she held her on her hip, "well you're smart aren't you, just like your mum. Just don't let it go to your head as it has for her," she tapped Abbie's nose, snickering when she scrunched up her face.

"Hey!" Tyler complained, "I haven't let it go to my head."

"That's what she thinks," Quinn quietly muttered to Abbie and quickly shushed her when she started to laugh again.

"She was just about to have lunch."

"Nice to see you too Tyler," Quinn commented as she passed by Tyler and ruffled her frizzy hair.

"Why don't we try to find some little fishes whilst mummy and aunty Quinn talk Abs," Jai took Abbie out of Quinn's hand and carried her back towards the stream. Quinn picked up her jacket and wandered towards Tyler.

Quinn let out a breath as she sat down next to Tyler, "well she's gotten more like you."

"You think?" Tyler took the jacket from Quinn and folded it neatly in her lap.

"Well she does your weird thing when you scrunch up your face," Quinn snickered.

Tyler rolled her eyes and nudged her with a small smirk on her face, "she's been waiting to see you all week. I think you're her favourite."

"Really?" Quinn raised an eyebrow, "I think Jai took that role," she nodded towards Jai who was walking along the stream with Abbie following closely behind him whilst copying his every move.

"I stand corrected."

"You can't always be right Tyler. We've got to keep you down to earth, at least a little bit. Miss Could be Cambridge can't have too much of a big head or it'll topple of her shoulders."

Tyler closed her eyes as she breathed in and listened to the giggles of Abbie, "this was the one I wouldn't tell you," she opened one eye to look at Quinn who had leaned forward, "on my list."

Quinn sat silent for a moment as Tyler stared at her then connected their eyes clashing grey with brown, "this was way better than what I thought. You did good you know."

Tyler nodded and smiled at Abbie, her daughter, "I did. Didn't I?"

 Quinn rolled her shoulder back as they sat in an appreciative silence. Until Quinn tugged Tyler's jacket off of her shoulders and sprinted off with it across the side of the stream, slowly catching up with Jai and Abbie.

"You're going to get it now," Tyler yelled as she quicked off her flats and ran barefoot as she chased her with her hair flying around wildly in the wind. 

Jai and Abbie laughed as Quinn passed them and Tyler stopped next to them, crouching down for Abbie to get on her back before she started running again with Jai next to her as they all chased after Quinn along the stream.

She had finally put her past behind her and found her new family.