Chapter 16

a/n: UNEDITED. hello there salamat sa paghihintay usual busy na naman ako. hehehe keep safe and God bless us all

PSALMS 107:15 OH, THAT MEN WOULD GIVE THANKS TO THE LORD FOR HIS GOODNESS.

Chapter 16

"The Yamamoto clan is claiming the body of Anna" balita ni Luis sa amin.

"but according to Kuya Antonio Mommy rejected it and she decided to cremate A-ana's body" sunod niya pang sabi pare-pareho kaming tahimik nakatingin naman sa akin si Dad napapahiyang yumuko ako wala akong masabi wala akong pwedeng sabihin wala akong karapatan.

"and one more Dad and Kuya JK you are both not allowed to attend's Anna's burial mommy prohibited the two of you" mahinang sabi niya. nakita ko ang gulat at sakit na bumadha sa mata ni Daddy hindi ko akalaing hahantong sa ganito.

My family kept silent the whole time Kuya Antonio punch me many times when the result of my drug test came out positive. Kahit hindi naman nila ako ipa test alam kong positive ako doon... because of many problems occurred it triggered me to take those panandaliang makalimutan ang problema.

But I need to be happy this is what I want right? Sa wakas nakaganti na rin ako nahipagpaganti ko na rin si Tanya sa ginawa nila sa kaniya. Tanya is the first serious girlfriend I already have I was fucking devastated when she left me without a word and I never expected to meet her again in a most unexpected ways...

I have a meeting in one of the underground black market it was an auction selling women for pleasure I never ever fucking thought I would see the love of my life in that fucking Yamamoto's arms. I was disgusted but I can't keep myself to dig information and knew better what the real score between them he was hitting her he was forcing her to make sex. Tahimik ko silang minanmanan and atlast nagpakita ako sa kaniya, she was terrified ruined and pitiful to look for..i saved her and then that the start I start to reminisce everything she is still the woman I love and I can't fucking think that somefucktards ruined her ni wala man lang ako nagawa napakalawalang kwenta kong boyfriend sa kaniya.

My Tanya is innocent a victim of fucktards Yamamoto I help Tanya to rebuild her self and as I digged to her information yung galit ko sa mga yamamoto lalong nadadagdagan. I ditched Anna's text thinking its her Father who did it to Tanya... and I can't forgive more that Fucktards those Time the Ambush it was them it was their plan to kill us all. Nandidilim ang paningin ko sa mga bagay-bagay. And I promise Tanya I will avenge her we reconcile and I court her again...because she is the woman I love she was the one who got away from me kung walang yamamoto na nag tethreat sa kaniya she should be my wife a long time ago and I should spare my love damn it is just lust over Anna. That is the point I decided to leave Anna alone by not responding to her text, calls and message ditching her like she is no fucking existed .

One year with Tanya helping her all the way... she gave us a chance again.. I show her I love her and I respect her she gave in and a little 6 months later she told me she was pregnant with our baby.. I was the happiest... we fly back to Manila but as we step down to from my private plane.. I felt a lump on my throat seeing Anna again... hindi ako pwedeng makaramdam ng ganito I saw how he eyes drifted from my arms who protectively wrapped in Tanya bulging tummy... kumunot ang noo niya but I need to remain silent I hope she understand everything... but I guessed not. she demanded a talk with me. but I always reminded by Tanya's voice...

"Promise me you will avenge me JK you are my only hope... and do you know what's Yamamoto clan weaknesses is" she said crying while I hugged her so tight.

Anna the Yamamoto's weaknesses. Pero bakit sa tuwing titigan ko siya I was hurting... but I promise Tanya and I can't broke it... I took drugs and do the plan. I put blindfold on her eyes because if I look at it I might ditched the plan her eyes that eyes... hindi ko kaya.... Anna is.. hindi ko na alam ang gagawin ko naguguluhan ako. hindi ko kayang gawin....