♡HEADCANONS PT. 2♡

What's up, guys?! headcanons again!!! Thank you all so much for 900 reads THAT'S SO CRAZY!!!!!!!! I have a special post coming for when we hit 1k and a special announcement but if you have any suggestions on what other things I could do for you to celebrate pleaseeeee let me know. That's all for now TIME FOR KIRI HEADCANONS >:D

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

- Kirishima is always trying to find nice things to do for you. One of these things happens to be cooking. Kirishima isn't the best cook so of course, he had to convince Bakugo to help him. He tries to convince you that he made the food all by himself so that he could sound all manly but you know he is lying.

- Mans is big and cuddly like a bear. If you run up and hug him expect him to pull you into one of the biggest, softest, warmest, cuddliest hugs in all of existence. He would also pick you up and spin you around too.

- He lets you feel his abs and muscles. DON'T LIE I KNOW YOU LIKE IT!

- I mentioned this in the last headcanons post but his favourite movie is definitely Hercules and no one can tell me otherwise. In a way, Kiri wants to be just like Hercules. A manly hero with a beautiful s/o.

- He lives for kissing you on the lips and neck. I mean, he loves kissing you anywhere but those are his favourite places to kiss you. Kiri loves the taste of your lips and the feeling of your neck. He does try to be careful with his teeth since he doesn't want to hurt you though.

- If Eijiro is sad, he tries to keep it to himself but then gives up and comes to you for help. He is always trying to keep his feelings inside because he doesn't want to be a burden on others but you managed to convince him to come to you when he needs to. You would give him a big hug and let him pour his feelings out to you. He also thinks you give great advice too. Soon enough, to make Kiri feel better, you cuddle with him or take him somewhere fun. And of course, he does the same for you.

- He gets a lot of cuts and scars from training so you would have to bandage him up from time to time.

- If y'all are cuddling, Kiri will hum a tune and IT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER.

- When you and your other classmates are at the gym to train, you will be looking at Kiri THE WHOLE TIME!!! I mean, you can't help it. He just looks so hot what the heck. Mina would catch you staring and tease you about it and when Kiri catches you staring, he gives you a wink and a smile.

- When you get all dressed up for a date or special event, Kiri can't take his eyes off of you. He is no perv, but he can't help but admire how beautiful or handsome you are. His face gets as red as his hair and he stutters through his words when complimenting you.

༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

YAY WELCOME TO THE END!!! I know this post is a bit late hehe sorry about that my computer was acting up :/ But anyway thanks for reading it means a lot!! I love you all bye-bye!! <3