[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 30] 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 🖤

"I'm not claiming her heart. But she should keep in mind that her body belongs to me"

She looked at him through her sweaty long bangs In horror.....her red puffy eyes and lashes drenched with tears...

Her caramel brown eyes met with the dark lustful one.... she shivered looking at those dark eyes, which scared her most... Her whole body started to trembling...

Her words stuck in her throat....her phone landed on the ground with a loud thud!

She started to move backwards for her safety...but her back touched the very end of the wall...

He started to laugh....

He : omo... what happened doll??? Are you scared...??????? Trust me I won't hurt you...I will be very gentle...

After hearing his words...she closed her eyes... his words hurts her soul.... She clenched her fist...and gritted her teeth...

Y/n pov :

He looked at me like he gonna eat me...and his dark gaze.... though there's is no lights...but I can feel it... it's so strong...his dark dominant Aura.... killing me...is this the end???

But...no...I have to survive.... I never give him a single chance to crush my dignity under his feet....

You are strong y/n...just a little more... You have to lead him astray ...you can do it...

And if you passed the main gate....then he can do nothing...

I have to.... I have to protect myself... My dignity....
My self respect....

If it's take her life....she not gonna hesitate....

A/n pov :

She clenched her fist more tightly...

Looking at her frightening figure..he feels something...his body tickled with a new sensation...he wants to see more of her expressions...how much she scared... It's only just his presence...and she started to loose her shit...her eyes.....her cute nose...her sweaty face... She's looking like a cute scared little bunny.... he started to loose his control....he don't wanna hurt her... but he wants her...If he makes her his...than no one gonna snatch her from him...

he knellt down near her...she started to go backwards...with the help of her hips......he scanned her whole body...and landed on her quivering lips...

He licked his own lips...he started to closed the distance between them....

A hard punch landed on his face.... He fell on his butt.... it's took some time to understand... what was just happened... again a hard Punch land on his other side of his face....