[𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 ] 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓱𝓮 ??

"Her boldness is something ..for her ,my heart started to beating once again ... "

Next morning~

Y/n pov:

I opened my eyes when sun light touched my face, It's morning already,Sitting on the bed I just rub my eyes...

I can't sleep properly, I headed to the washroom to get fresh and morning routine....

I packed my bag and made my way to the downstairs, for breakfast...

TV is on. Appa and Hobi also busy with it.. .
I just put a bread in my mouth and started to chewing it silently..

Hobi : hey sweetie are you OK???

Y/n : yeah why??

Hobi: no actually there's dark circles under your eyes, And you're looking like a cute 🐼...

Appa chuckles lightly and patted my head...

On the TV ~

Reporter : yesterday in ***** road a middle aged man found Dead, It's reported that its a murder,there's a bullet in the middle of his heart ,the name of the old man was Mr. Chang..

Age : 43
...

I can't concentrate in anything, I feel like there is no one, a complete silence. I can't hear anything,my heart sank into my stomach.Appa and Hobi, busy with their little conversation and I just sit there like a doll....

Appa: ha, Now a days... There is so many murder cases in our city..

I got my senses back when eomma slightly jerk my shoulder..

Mom: you are late dear....

Y/n : yeah...

I just take a glance at everyone with a small smile, And headed to outside, And also take some Red chilly spray with me,if there's have any problem ,I have to handle it on my own.I started my journey to the University ..it's not that far From my house ...

V pov:

I am doing My breakfast when one of my body guard walked in, And gives me the information about that hoodie girl....

bodyguard : sir, that girl study in the ***** university, And now she's out for attend the University...

V : OK....

With that he noded and (body guard)left ..

I reached for my phone and called Jiminie...

On the phone :

V : where are you??

Jimin : (yawning) in my house !why??

V : let's go for hunting!