[𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 42] 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮 🦋

"work hard and wait until the fruit ripe"

She started to move a little when sunlight hits her face.she groaned a Little as she is so comfortable with the soft bed ,she shifts a little when she hugged a figure ,she hugged him tightly but she opened her eyes quickly when realization hits her,she opened her eyes quickly,and looked at the person....

she groaned a Little as she is so comfortable with the soft bed ,she shifts a little when she hugged a figure ,she hugged him tightly but she opened her eyes quickly when realization hits her,she opened her eyes quickly,and  looked at the person

Tae...

He is sleeping peacefully behind her.she looked at his face and lost in his handsome face even he is sleeping ,he is still looking handsome.Her eyes landed on his lips, she blushed hard remembering yesterday's event.He kissed her, it's their first kiss.Her face became all red.she covered her red face with her palms,she smiled a little..she looked at herself.she is in her same red gown she closed her eyes.his scent still on her she put some hair strands behind her ear and left the bed.she entered the washroom, her eyes landed on the big mirror,she looked at it...

Her neck and shoulder, filled with faint red marks,her eyes became large. She examined the marks, it's not so strong,but It's her first day in Kim Mansion , it's embarrassing...

She is still shocked, when she gained so much bravery?? they literally making out yesterday, yeah It's normal between husband and wife, but she is really confused about Taehyung's behaviors, sometimes he is so cute so innocent,and sometimes he behaves like a hungry Wolf...

She again smiled and continued her morning routine,she wore a beautiful high neck dress.. combined with black pants..

It's perfectly hides her marks,she smiled at her self ,she looked at the big mirror, when Tae back hugged her,and rested his Chin on her shoulder blade lazily...

She smiled and looked at their reflections,she looked at his pouty face with messy hair,he is looking like a baby bear...just a fluffy ball...

She just wants to squeeze his bread cheeks

Tae : good morning love...

She smiled at his cuteness..his low husky voice giving her butterflies in her stomach...