2

The 7 boys slowly started to depart from their little hideout, an abandoned building. The building had been a school once, but a minor occurrence had everyone abandon it and thus left the building to ruin for many years. The boys had an obsession with abandoned places. Something about the tingly feeling and horror that could possess the building was thrilling. It was the perfect home.

They slowly entered the town, handbags filled with spray paint cans, eggs, occasionally a pistol, and this seemed to be an occasion. Jihoon always comes equipped with a gun of a different sort. He hardly uses it but it excites him if he ever will. "So what should we do first?" Jihu said. He frequently took charge, defected from a problem country. Jihu knew all about crime and misfortune. The other 6 accepted him as their leader. "How about we throw a molotov at the police station? They refused to help us and only acknowledged us when they found our missing bodies anyway." Sungho said with a dull tone.

The boys had problems before their disappearance. Bullying to the point of suicide, attempted murder to them. However, when they went to the police to document these attacks, the police shut them out because they were not too elite. In their small town, the rich mattered more, and the poor were left to die. The police only seemed to care when the boys went missing, collectively, and only cared about them when they found the bodies. Or so they thought.

"Sounds like a good idea, anyone else up for it?" Jihu said. With that, all other boys grabbed their own molotov and set forth to the police station. After a few minutes journey, they found their destination. They saw an officer closing up for the night and decided that it was a good time to attack. The officer left, probably to go home, and that's when the boys struck. Grabbing a lighter, they set fire to the molotov and threw it at the windows of the station, engulfing the building in flames.

They all watched as the city's source of "protection" was burned down, all high-fiveing each other until they heard sirens. It was their cue to leave. They all ran into the darkness, giggling as the adrenaline built up and they finally had their fun. They finally got back to their home and wiped the excitement fused sweat off their face. Their hands shaking as they laughed and continued to give each other high fives. "Well, looks like Sungho had a good plan, good job idiot." Daesong said, hitting Sungho on the back of his head. Sungho smiled as he lied a pat on Daesong's back, playing with the cat that always hung around them.

The next day, their crime had been broadcasted on the news, and the boys were eager to watch. "-Devastating crime. The Gyeongsuk police station was set ablaze last night after officer Lee Hyeonwoo closed up the station for the night before going home. No witnesses were there to report any suspects. The station will most likely take about 5 days—" They got bored of it. However still very proud of the art they accomplished. It was extraordinary. They all basked in the glory of what they had done until the sound of a stick being snapped was heard, they all faced where the sound was coming from, only to see a fleeing figure run past. "Jihu?" Seongjin said, Jihu nodded, as if he knew what Seongjin's proposal could be. "Don't worry, I got it." He said, as he picked up a dagger and set off toward the figure.