5

The boys were gone and Noah roamed around their little hideout. He had been with them for the years they were gone and had always known then they went to go do something out of the ordinary, or just to terrorize people, then they were probably going to take a few hours. He sighed as he did his little thing he always did when they were gone, turn himself into a human, and brushed himself off of the filth that had gotten onto him.

He looks around, mumbling to himself, "This place is boring." He walked all over the place, even ran outside, but there was no food near him, which was his main focus. He whined in annoyance before throwing one of the boys things. He decides to journey outside with a spray paint can. He wondered around the woods, spray painting random characters and words onto the trees in a bright blue. He was a bit disappointed when he looked down and saw some of the spray paint on his white clothes.

He ignored that and went back to spray painting, he stopped at one tree that was near their tower and wrote the word "미친". He looked at it and then under, he tagged "살인자". He smiled at his work, excited about what he wrote when he heard a voice speak, "Crazy killers? That's an interesting thing to write down." He got startled and thew the can at the person, hitting them directly on the head. He backed away a bit, in an awkward stance. He isn't that kind to strangers, granted he had scratched Daesong in the face when he first picked him up. The girl looked at him and tilted her head, "You okay? You seemed a bit worried, don't worry about that, I shouldn't have snuck up on you like that." She laughed.

He looked at her, he'd never really let anyone see his human side, he didn't feel secure in that form so he took on another. He was a bit quiet, a bit jaundiced, and the girl caught on. "You don't talk much, do you?" She asked, he shook his head, too stubborn to actually answer her for anything she asked. She stuck out her hand, "I'm Moon Jiyoung. I'm from Suli, some small little place just outside the woods. "Su..li?" He said, if he had to tell the truth that's really the only word he's ever said in his life, Jiyoung smiled, "You do talk! Yes, I'm from a town called Suli, there's not a lot of us, maybe like 20 families in total or so." He nodded in faux understanding, he thought about the number, though he realized he didn't care. He looked at her clothing, worn out clothes with random color patches sewn on over places that once had holes, it looked like she came from a place where there were barely 5 families or so. "I didn't know there was another place."

She smiled a bit before talking, "You're talking about Iseul, yeah? No one in my place likes them. You're not from there are you?" She asked, he shook his head. "So, where are you from?" She asked, but he stayed quiet again, he felt it may be a bad sign to tell someone where he was from. "You really don't answer much, do you have memory loss?" She asks, he has no other choice but to nod in agreement, it was the quickest way to get out of the situation. "What's your name by the way?" She looked at him, his name was unlike everyone else's, mostly because it was a name given to him when he was a pet. He couldn't remember his birth name so he went by the nickname he was given by Daesong. "Noah." He said almost quietly. "That's an odd name, I guess you're really not from here." She says. He knows what she means. He has a name that isn't a natural name in Korea but he understood that, it's for a pet, not a real person.

After a bit of talking, the girl had left and he sat by the tower. He found some bread inside and was eating it when he heard footsteps, he scrambled to his feet when he saw one of the boys, Youngho. "Hey, who are you? What are you doing here?" He said in an aggressive tone, Noah was a bit caught off guard but he ran off, though Youngho was chasing him. He thought about how to get away, he grabbed one of the spray paint cans that he left on the ground and sprayed it in Youngho's eyes. He was distracted and Val took the opportunity to go back to his most comfortable form. He decided to hide behind a tree til Youngho was no longer going crazy. Youngho groaned in slight pain and frustration. He managed to get all the paint out of his face. "Where the hell did the little shit go." He mumbled looking around, he peeked around the corner and had noticed Noah just sitting there. "How did you even get out? Oh well."

Youngho picked up Noah, and out instinct, Noah began to furiously kick and scratch at his arms and even attempted his face. Youngho threw him on the ground back in their place. "You know, if it wasn't for Daesong, I would've tried to kill you." He said, before locking the door and going out again. Noah sat there for a moment but decided now would be a good time to take his 13th nap today. He felt relaxed and was hoping it would stay that way.