4✨

India royale .20
June 15 2018
Chicago Illinois

20 June 15 2018Chicago Illinois

"Sky be careful." I yelled out. She got up laughing running back to the bounce house durk done got her.

We was outside chilling as the usual. Me, durk , and sky.

"bestie look!" Sky yelled to durk he looked up she did a flip.

" good job Bestfriend!" He cheered making me laugh and her smile.

"Why you get her that?" I asked he shrugged.

"Cause she wanted it ." He laughed. I rolled my  eyes watching my snap story I seen somebody screen shotted my post so I decided to text her.

Me- why you screen shot my shit ?

MelanieMar- cause I was with him last night.

Me- proof ?

She sent me a video of her laying on durk chest I rolled my eyes saving it.

MelanieMar- why you save it.

Me- Cs I can but thank you bookie.

MelanieMar- Bitch

Me- watch that bitch word.

MelanieMar- Whatchu gon do ? Pull up.

Me- girl bye not fighting you over no nigga that's wimme right now.

I blocked her and turned towards durk grabbing his face.

"You my nigga so whatever bitches you seeing stop ts right now." I said letting go of his face.

"What happened?" He asked. I ignored him getting up walking away.

"India !" He shouted walking up behind me grabbing my arm.

" get out ." I said calmly. He stared at me for a minute before responding.

" what the fuck I do you bs ." He yelling and still yelling. I ignored him grabbing sky walking into the house.

"Mommy I playing. " she whined I looked at her she stopped.  That's what the fuck I thought.

" go talk to Melanie." I said trying to close my bedroom door.

"Ion want Melanie."he said opening the door making me stumble back.

" I know you see my baby in my hands." I yelled smacking him. He snatched sky walking out.

" give me my child ." I yelled following him. He put sky in the living room grabbing my arm dragging me to my room.

" chill you not even my girl why you mad ?" He asked.

"You ain't ask me to be ." I said tapping my foot looking at him.

" India you wanna be my girl ?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess." I said lowkey smiling.

" well chill on the attitude." He said kissing me I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

" you all mine." I said kissing his neck then his lips. He laid me on the bed getting on top of me. He stared in my eyes then got up.

I bit my lip getting up this nigga got me horny asf. I grabbed my phone texting a few people he came back with sky.

"Watchu want to watch Bestfriend ?" He asked.

She shrugged so he put it on frozen and we got comfortable.

Durk oldest 2 kids FaceTimed him so he talked to them for a minute

___

"Bestfriend get these ." Jade said holding up some shades.

" it do match ." I said putting them on looking at the outfit I had picked out for tonight.

" you like it ?" I asked sky smiling she nodded clapping.

"Pretty ." She said.

" thank you!" I said kissing her cheeks.

I brought sky something's along with durk.
___
"That's her !" I heard I looked up and saw a punch coming toward me connecting straight with my jaw. Next thing you know about 4 girls was on me. I'm struggling not to fall.

"Bitch get down !" A girl yelled tripping me I started wacking them.

"Bitch," I said getting up throwing punches to the girl jaw. I kicked shorty who was punching me from behind.

"FUCK NO!" I heard jade yell then I felt some weight lift off me. I guess jade got her ass.

After about 10 mins we heard cop sirens they decided to run. I looked at jade looking for sky I saw her sitting by a car on her ipad.

" you ok?" I asked she looked up nodding. "You ok mommy?" She asked. I picked her up kissing her cheek. "Yea I'm good ." I said.

"Thank you bitch ." I laughed to jade. "Duh had you fucked up ." She said getting in the car I buckled Skylar in getting in.
___
Something short but I had to write some in front of the next chapter I didn't want the story moving to fast.