14✨

India royale , 20
Chicago,Illinois  
Friday, September 22, 2018

I was now 4 months pregnant and showing the whole world know it's just wasn't confirmed

Durk isn't mad anymore but he did the most.

Sky and I were at home watching tv.

" let's make tik toks." She said.

I set up the camera and we did a few tik toks I posted a few in my private on Snapchat cause I looked fat. But my private story knew everything already.

I decided to post.

Adding a few fans to my private story No screen shotting or screen recording who wanna be added?

Everybody and they mama slid up so I decided to scroll down there page and check who they was following. I can't do no tea page snitches.

I added a good 7 trust worthy looking people I did a test run I posted an old picture of durk and I to see who would screen shot only person did I removed her and posted more nobody screen shotted so I posted a few more then closed my phone.

I got a FaceTime call from cam.

" here sky ." I said answering giving her the phone.

They talked and was asking her if she wanted some shoes and shit. 

I looked for something to watch while they talked and decided on Chicago med.

She gave me the phone back I went back on Snapchat then decided to call durk.

Me -heyyy bae wya ?
Durk - niki house with Bella and lo
Me- oh ok
Durk - we finna in a minute leave tho
Me- go where ?
Durk - yo house
Me- k see you in a bit
Durk - Ight love you
Me- love you more

He hung up Sky and I just watched tv as she ate some food I made earlier.

I heard a knocked I went to look it was cam. 

Confused I opened it letting him in

" daddy !" Sky yelled running to him.

" hey munchkin ." He said picking her up.

" I bought you some ." He said showing her the stuff he brought.

" tank you ." She smiled.

" I'm Finna take her to say hey to Taylor." He said I nodded they went outside for a bit then he brought her back in.

" bye sky love you ." He said kissing her cheek.

" bye daddy luv you ." She said.

" Ight India." He nodded walking out.