11✨

India royale , 20
Destin ,Florida
Sunday, August 24, 2018

I made a mistake doom was the baby that's otw. Sky is older then doom in this book.

I woke up to my phone blowing up i grabbed it seeing hella notifications from Instagram

Upcoming rapper #lil durk spotted with #indiaroyale on a cruise !

Omg I groaned rubbing my temple I decided to swipe off. I went to Snapchat texting a few friends back.

I turned over to see durk sleep I smiled kissing all over his face. I checked the time 5:12am

______________

" dia !" I heard feeling a slight shake
I got up seeing Bella

"Yes mamas?" I asked.

"Sky wet the bed now she crying ." She said.

I got up stretching going into they room

" come here baby." I said she came to me I picked her up going to the bathroom I ran some warm water and told her to wait.

I went to the bed and got the plastic I put down for her and threw it away I put a new blanket on the bed for the kids and went to turn the water off. I undressed her then put her in the water bathing her.

" I'm sorry ." She mumbled.

" it's ok it's gone get better." I said so she wouldn't feel bad. My baby got a bladder problem I'm working on it.

When we finished I dried her off putting her on some clean night clothes and then told her yo go watch tv with Bella.

I decided to take my shower I washed my body 5 times then got out putting on some shorts and a tshirt. I went back into me and durk room and got in bed.