Death and reincarnation

Authors note- I have decided to recreate the way the story is to proceed(basically the plot), the beginning will mostly remajn the same with some twist to it. Also i decided to removethe RPG ability and instead went for a realistic way.
The characters in the previous ones will remain the same although their role might be a bit different now.

Aizawl, Mizoram

10:35

24APR,2021

Talking into his phone “Yeah, I just come out of the store…. Yes I remember our date tomorrow… yup love you bye*kissing sound”. Man it’s gonna be a long night, better pray we win this tournament… well better hurry home.

Just as Scott pass an alley he felt a warm sensation around his stomach. Huh why is my stomach warm he thought and look at it, much to his surprise a knife tip was coming out of his guts. Someone a couple meters away shouted and ran toward them, he then look at the stranger who turn out to be his friend. They tried to stop the bleeding but to no avail, after a couples of minute he was covered with coldness he said his final word to his friend ' Do me a favour and delete my browsing history', a couple seconds later his sight was filled with darkness.

Unknown

???: Greeting mortal, how was your life on your world?

Scott: Who are you and where am I?

Goddess: I am Izanami, Goddess Izanami. God of the realm Zondat, I have ask the God of your realm for you to do my work.

Scott: Soo, I died so I can just help you do your work…. You do know I have a life back there right.

Goddess: Yes I know, and for your work. I need you to destroy or rule the world I am to sent you at, the choice is yours to make. I'll give you a country or kingdom which ever you like to refer it as, to rule and take over the world. The citizens think they are transferred from another world, all needed information about it will be given to you when you reach the world.

Scott: Uhh, ookaaay. So all I have to do is either destroy the world or rule them, if you want to destroy them why not just do it yourself your holiness.

Goddess: The world I am to sent you to have stray from me and wouldn't even listen to the warnings I have given to them, I have given  prophecy of a country or kingdom for them never known before, so powerful that they are more powerful than the demons is to come and destroy them if they did not change. Yet they still choose to stray further and pray to false gods, so I choose you to fulfil the prophecy.

Scott: Ahh, well whats done is done might as well give my best to it. But what country am I to lead?

A box with a photo of a country pop up in front, the Goddess then said ‘This is the country you are to lead. They are loyal to you as long as you are loyal to me, now lead the world or destroy them. Your subject think they are transferred here from another world, to save you the hard work I have made them acclimate  to the new world. Now farewell and good luck'.

A bright light then blind Scott and was then suddenly in a huge room, looking like room fitting for a king. Suddenly his door opened and was greeted by a butler, the butler then help clean and dress and ask if there is anything more needed, to which he was told to bring reports to his office after breakfast. They then proceed to the dining hall to eat breakfast.

Scotts personal office, Royal Palace

10:30 a.m.

Scott was reading the daily report with map lying next to him, after he finish reading the reports he then proceed to look at the map, the island their country situated is more of a subcontinent having its own desert, arctic mountains and tropical forest.