[RE-WORK] CHAPTER 1

11:23 p.m. (IST)

24APR,2021

Aizawl, Mizoram

Talking to his phone Yeah, Im just grabbing some snacks for the night Yes, I know about our date tomorrow yup love you, bye . Man tomorrows drill day, gonna be a long day again ( our boy here about to get special exercise ).

Sfx- *OnE ThruSt*

A warm strange feeling engulf his guts and then his whole body, he first though Huh neat and felt a sharp feeling and coldness and thought Huh must have been the wind and didnt bother much as the weather was colder then usual. Suddenly he was pulled into a dark alley, and someone shouted Hey you and ran to the area.

The guy immediately ran away, out of curiosity he look down and saw that he was stabbed. Shortly after the guy who shouted arrived who turned out to be his friend.

His friend immediately checks on him while Scott scoops he red substance in his belly and taste it, while looking at his friend he said My blood taste sweet mate here taste it and tried to make his friend taste it. His friend slap his hand away and said thats tomato ketchup you buffoon and laugh. After a few moments he succumbed to his injury as the EMS team didnt arrive in time.

.

Scott finds himself in a room similar to the Roman palaces. A soft, comforting voice then filled the room Greetings earthling, welcome to the after life. After a short pause it continued, I have a job for you that you are fitting to do.

An earth like object began floating in front of him. Right as Scott was trying to ask the voice, it continued, That is Deavilrld, World of the dead. Now they have began to follow the way of the demons, and claiming that I am a false god. What I need you to do is simple, you will either rule them or killed them all. Now I am giving you three option similar o your world for you to use.

1.A capitalist country whose military is mostly of the western military equipment. Economy based on export. Lack production of any heavy equipment and any advance equipment. Citizens are friendly, but warmongering.

2.A communist country using their own military equipment. Self sufficient economy but lacks on mass production of quality. Decent production of heavy and advance equipment. Citizens are not so friendly but are great citizens, mostly kept to themselves.

3.A country which is both communist and capitalist, in the process of using its indigenous weapons and using both western and eastern weapons. Self-sufficient economy, mass production of Heavy and advance equipment. Citizens are friendly, kept to themselves but should not be angered.

{A/N : This is my first time world building so, bear with me. Any advice is appreciated.}

Resource pros and Cons:

Country 1:

Pros: Produces abundance of food and electricity. Have advance military and police force. Have normal seasons throughout the year.

Cons: Does not produce chips require to maintain most of its facilities. Use most of its budget on its military, little to none on its citizen. Little to no industrial products. Have 4 years worth of oils reserve.

Country 2:

Pros- Produces most of its needed equipment for its facilities. Heavily industrializes. Produce abundance of electricity through nuclear power.

Cons- Requires import of food to feed its citizen. Have 2 years worth of food if rationed. Extreme cold weather throughout the year. Only have 6 years worth of oil to extract.