Start of Journey

23APR,2020

Royal Palace

Both the Prince and Princess were brought to the Royal garden, the place was surrounded by soldiers armed to the teeth. There they met with the king and the Prime minister, and as the king sat down introduced themselves

Rose: Your highness, I am princess Rosaline Krim

William: And I am prince William Krim of the Mersan Kingdom

Or former kingdom added Rose, she then continued

Rose: Your highness, as we have said to your men we are from a kingdom North, north-east from where we landed if my calculation is correct. We were betrayed by our allies when they send their men to help us on our border to start our campaign against the demons.

As we were welcoming them they suddenly attack us and raid our town and cities. My Father and his guards hold back the traitors on the harbour enabling my  brother, my mother and I and few guards with the ship crew to escape.

On our voyage we were attack by a sea monster and lost my mother and most of the ships crew and a few guards. After a long time on the water we saw land and headed straight towards the beach, after a short while your men on the flying Iron Pegasus found us and then take us to tour kingdom.

Scott: I am terribly sorry for what you have to go through both of you, but what exactly is it that you want that you request to see me.

William: If I may your highness, as my sister said we lost our kingdom and both our parent, we no longer have anywhere to go so we would like to take refuge on your kingdom and after sometime return to our land, former land, and then try to take it back.

Scott then thinks for a short time and then said, I may be able to get you your land back but on one condition.

William and Rose look at each other and said 'What is it your highness' at the same time with their eyes filled with hope. Scott then replied ' I will help take back your land but it must be under my rule, I will give you certain freedom to rule on them '

William after talking with his sister then said ' So we would basically be your tributary state, but even if we were to rule again we wont be able to sent any tribute for a long time your highness'.

Scott looks towards Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and signals him, after seeing the signal Putin explained.

After Putin finishes his explanation Scott allowed them to think for a while. After 3 minutes of talking 2back and front, Rose spoke out.

‘ Your highness, we agreed to your term, not to look down upon you if you don’t mine me asking would you be able to defeat all out enemies, they number in millions and if you consider their total population they total lf tens of millions'

After hearing the question Scott had a short dry laugh and a smirk on his face and said ' Well a military display is in need ' looking towards Putin he continued ' Sent a letter to Sam and prepare military display for our guest and open it up for the public' he then paused for a second and continued ' Four days will be enough, 3 days for normal display 1 day for weapon display ', just as he finish talking to Putin the palace staff brings meals and delicacies.

After the meal Rose and William were then brought back to their quarter at the military base where they will stay for the time being.

3 days later

1900 hrs, 26Apr,2020

Officers Quarter