And...That's All

After sprinting to the end and being thoroughly dehydrated (the weather has yet to be nice enough for me to start jogging again so my endurance is awful) Nora's story is complete. She's with a mermaid and the potential of a happy ever after is within reach. That said, I'm two for three on ONC projects I've completed. Since that's a passing grade, I'll take it as a success.

And having said that, if I were to expand Nora's story in the future (I had to cut A LOT of planned stuff-- ie more Nora using HEA to go on dates-- to make the deadline) what would you like to see more of? What would you like cut or changed? This story has the potential to take on a lot of shapes and I'm curious what you would do with it if you got to edit it.

I have some ideas of expanding the story and making Marina and Nora's romance more of a slow-burn (because I LOVE friendships first). Would that be something you guys would like? Leave your thoughts here.

And just in general, let me know what you thought of the story as it is. Did you enjoy it for the most part? Was the ending satisfactory? Was the beginning too slow to get to the meat of the story? (I tend to focus on world-building in the earlier chapters so sometimes they're not as much of a 'hook' as they need to be). What'd you think of the characters? Like Marina and Nora together? Adore Lore? Did you like Mr. Archer revealing himself as a Winter fan?

Now, with that all out of the way, thanks for reading! I really wanted this to be a sweet love story and I hope it achieved that. I seem to always want to broach those darker subjects so some of that is in there (people are complex, okay) but I hope you walked away from the story feeling just like Nora did. Hopeful.

Remember you're one unique color in the human race's rainbow, and without you, we'd all be made a little duller. Never stop shining bright!

♡ Octavia