HOW YOU MET

Miguel:
It was your first day at West Valley High School, you had just moved from your hometown and to say you were nervous was an understatement. First class of the day was biology and the teacher asked the class to form groups for the experiment. Since everyone already knew one another, all of the groups formed quickly leaving you at the front of the classroom.

The teacher then asked the class which group would take you and a tall tanned boy put his hand up almost immediately. You walked over and pulled the chair out next to him as he introduced himself.

"Hi I'm Miguel and this is Demetri and Eli" he gestured, pointing to his friends.

"Hi I'm Y/N"

You guys talked the whole lesson and hit it off straight away.

Robby:
You were sun baking at the country club when you notice your best friend Sam and her family walk in with a boy you had never seen before. A very handsome boy you had never seen before.

You were broken out of your thoughts as Sam came running up to you and engulfing you in a hug. "Y/N I've missed you so much" Sam said. You returned the gesture and greeted her as the handsome boy came up behind her.

"Y/N, this is my friend Robby" Sam said pointing towards the boy. She continued "Robby, this is my best friend Y/N"

You greeted each other and all began talking. You then hung out all day at the country club with Robby and Sam.

Demetri:
Going to West Valley High, you had always known of Demetri but had never really interacted with him since your friend Yasmin thought him and his friend Eli were social outcasts.

One day you were walking down the halls of West Valley with Yasmin and Moon when all of a sudden Yasmin barges into a tall boy and hits his books out of his hands.

In shock you yelled "Yasmin", she looked at you and smiled then continued to walk away with Moon hesitantly following her.

You immediately bent down and picked up the boys books and giving them to him saying "I'm so sorry about Yasmin, I don't know what has gotten into her"

He responded with a small chuckle saying "No stress, I'm used to it"

You gave him a sympathetic smile and introduced yourself as the bell started to ring "I'm Y/N".

In a rush to get to class he started to gather his things and walk saying "I know who you are but I'm Demetri"

Hawk:
You were in your Dad's (Johnny's) office at Cobra Kai, talking to him about your day before he had to start his class. After you had spoken for a while, you noticed the time and started to gather your things and exit the office. As you were leaving the building, you open the door and run into a tall figure. Immediately you start to apologise "I'm so sorry, I wasn't focusing on where I was going".

"Don't worry about it Princess" he replied.

You chuckled slightly at the nickname and looked up at the tall figure. He was very handsome and had his hair styled in a mowhawk, which your 100% sure your dad would consider badass.

He snapped you out of your thoughts by saying "I have to head to class but I'm sure I'll see you around"

"No worries, I'm sure you will" you replied.

Little did he know that he would be seeing a lot more of you hanging around Cobra Kai.