2. Little space oc x male oc

Stranger: (Please read) Little!Yuno x Caregiver!(Y/C) (FLUFF OR SMUT IF SMUT DON'T DO SHIT WHEN YUNO IS IN LITTLESPACE. IT'S NOT A KINK) Yuno was a little, and he didn't really mind if people knew. Sometimes during class he would quietly slip into little space. His caregiver was Y/C but sometimes other's would care take of him for Y/C. Today they were all in class, Yuno in the back. He was quietly doodling on his paper out of boredom, kicking his legs that didn't reach the floor. Soon slipping into little space with a small pout. (YOU CAN BE CC OR OC BUT I PREFER MALES SORRY LADIES ILY BUT NOT THIS TIME ENBYS YOUR COOL BUT SORRY </3)(I HAVE DISCORD IF NEEDED)(DON'T BE A DICK)(REMEMBER THIS ISN'T A KINK DO YOUR RESEARCH IF YOU THINK IT IS)(DON'T FUCKING ADD ME ON DISCORD AND BE A PRICK CAUSE I WILL BLOCK YOU)(MAKE SURE YOUR DISC IS ACCEPTING REQUESTS PLEASE)

You: Im reading rq

Stranger: mkay)

You: My oc: male black hair, 5'5 Quirk Erasing and copying, usually wears something aesthetic, very caring

Stranger: mkay)

You: "Hey Yuno you ok man??"

Stranger: Yuno looked up a bit and nodded. "Mhm." He smiled softly.

You: "Whatcha drawing kid?"

Stranger: "I dunnos." He shrugged slightly, looking back at his doodles. "Flower."

You: "It's very pretty."

Stranger: "Thankies." He smiled softly.

You: "No problem. want something to eat??"

Stranger: He shook his head. "Not hungry."

You: "Ok."

You: "Hey yuno want a piggyback ride while Mean old zawas sleep??"

Stranger: "Really?" He sat up a bit.

You: "Mhm"

You: Iida: "I condone no such behavior"

Stranger: "Hush teacher's pet." He stuck his tongue out a bit at Iida.

You: "Yeah. Shut the fuck up man." Grabs yuno and gives him a piggyback ride

Stranger: He giggled a bit. "Hey bad word." He lightly poked his cheek.

You: "Sorry Forgot."

Stranger: He placed his head on his shoulder. "No more bad words."

You: "Ok..." He said in a soft tone.

Stranger: "Good." He smiled.

You: Aizawa wakes up

You: Aizawa: "SIT DOWN!!" His hair floating and all

Stranger: He stuck his tongue out at Aizawa. "Meanie."

You: Aizawa: "WHAT WAS THAT??"

Stranger: He squeaked, hiding a bit.

You: "oOh I'm scARed Of mR. aIZawA"

Stranger: "He's loud.."

You: aizawa: "Keep being an idiot and lets see how detention treats both of you"
My oc: "Let me sit down rq"

Stranger: He pouted a bit.

You: "Sorry... I still love you"

Stranger: He smiled a bit.