𝟬.𝟬𝟳

"okay. i like to drive fast but that was crazy."

stated the brunette boy as the three stepped out of sam's car. "sorry i just..i know miguel's been waiting for me." chuckled sam. aurora grabbed the blanket out of the trunk as sam and robby headed towards the party. the trio began running down the hill, robby and aurora hand in hand. 

"ok. i'm pretty sure i couldn't come down that hill on my own." aurora struggled clearly out of breath. "mr. larusso said i should be a gentlemen." robby replied smiling. "oh is that so?"

soon enough, they were approached by a very angry and drunk Miguel. 

"hey." he huffed, steam practically fuming out of his ears. "hey" the smile that was once on sam's face soon dissipated seeing the anger in her boyfriend's eyes. "who's this guy?" miguel sneered. aurora clenched her fist, ready to punch miguel in any moment. 

"wait this..this is your boyfriend?" robby inquired. "yeah. miguel, relax. this is robby, he works for my dad." 

"oh with your dad. ok, that makes a lot of sense." miguel responded. "what is that supposed to mean?" the innocent brunette soon realized why her boyfriend was acting this way. "wait. have you been drinking?" 

"no, no. you don't get to turn this on me. i texted and called you all day, and you couldn't answer me once." aurora was growing tired of miguel.

"yeah cause she was grounded moron." she blankly stated earning a glare from the infuriated boy. "oh. that's so convenient!" 

it was one thing for miguel to talk to sam the way he was, but aurora? robby didn't appreciate it and soon interfered. "hey man, just tell-" "you get out of here!" boomed miguel who soon pushed robby to the ground. 

"what the hell dude!" yelled aurora who soon rushed to robby's aid. "hey man you want to try that again?" said the boy approaching miguel. "try it again, huh?" aurora ran towards robby trying to stop whatever what about to happen, soon feeling a fist collide with her face. 

a hint of sober hit the skinny boy now realizing what he did. "aurora, look, i'm sorry." 

"god, you asshole! what the hell was that? you just hit my best friend." cursed sam and she and robby lifted the girl to her feet. "my dad was right about cobra kai." she continued. "good luck at the tournament. i won't be there." the sadden girl quickly ran away, robby and aurora close behind.

 ────────────────────────

the ride back to the larusso residence was far from pleasant. sam hysterical crying in the backseat, next to her a bruised aurora trying her best to comfort her best friend, while robby drove.

"i just can't believe he would do such a thing." sniffed sam. "what can i say, boys can be jerks." aurora sympathized as she rubbed the girls shoulder. "are you sure you're okay?" asked the boy in the drivers seat. 

"i'm fine robby, no need to worry." confirmed aurora. she thought it was adorable how much he cared for her. the three soon approached the large house in encino. sam had asked aurora to stay the night. aurora obviously accepted and the two girls headed into sam's room, bidding robby goodbye. 

after the two got ready, they ended the night with watching both of the "legally blondes" and eating as much junk as they could.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

i want a friendship like sam & aurora tyvm. 

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.