𝟬.𝟬𝟵

"all right folks, get ready. it karate time." 

as the first match began, aurora watched as miguel got into daniel's famous position. when the kid ran up to him, he received a kick to the face.

"isn't that your dad's move?" the girl whispered into sam's ear. 

"yeah, it is." she grumbled, eyes averting to her ex. 

────────────────────────

sam decided to leave early after getting into a heated argument with miguel. she asked aurora to come with her, but she declined saying she would uber back. the girl could've gone with her, but she was intrigued on why robby decide to fight. 

aurora watched as robby approached 'mohawk boy'. she could practically feel the tension between them.

the two seemed to be exchanging some heated words and when robby turned around he was kicked in the shoulder. 

the crowd shot up and instantly booed.

"oh my god! he can't do that, can he?" asked aurora

"no. he can't" replied daniel sitting back in his seat.

soon the announcement was made that robby gets a trip to the finals after his opponents disqualification. daniel seemed nervous and so was aurora. they both decide to head to the back and check on the boy.

────────────────────────

"you remembered to focus" spoke daniel as him and aurora approached robby.

"you had me up on that tree for hours." his attention now focused on the two in front of him, connecting eyes with aurora once again. 

"look robby.." daniel started "..your dad and i, we have our issues but you and him? that's another story."

"im sorry i lied to you mr. larusso. i just wanted to get back at him." the two continued speaking before mr. larusso left the room to go get a medic, leaving the two teens alone.

"hey. i just wanted to wish you good luck." the girl spoke approaching robby. 

before he knew it her lips connected with his cheek, leaving him with a faint kiss mark from her lipstick and a large smile plastered on his face.

────────────────────────

aurora watched as robby managed to kick miguel with two legs, making everyone in the crowd scream in excitement.

the girl was on the edge of her seat, feeling both nervous and excited as robby tried to protect his shoulder against an infuriated miguel. 

before she knew it miguel caught robby's leg and sent a strong kick to his shoulder. she cringed and shook her head as miguel was declared the winner.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

THANK YOU FOR 2K READS HOLY SHIT. i never expected this book to go far since i made it for fun & to do the one thing i love most which is writing. that being said, here's a new chapter!! i hope you like it<33

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.