𝟬.𝟭𝟮

aurora ran, ran to the only place she knew would bring her comfort.

she shakily got on her skateboard and placed in her airpods, letting the smiths play softly in her ears.

once she arrived at the skate park, she noticed the figure of a tall, brunette boy. she couldn't see who it was, since the street lights were so dim.

'who would be here so late?' the girl thought to herself.

pausing her music, aurora steadily walked towards him.

noticing someone's presence, the young boy jumped.

"shit aurora, you really scared me." robby breathed, happy it wasn't some creep.

"i'm so sorry, i really need to stop doing that."

robby quickly noticed her puffy eyes and trembling voice. his relief quickly turned into concern.

"hey, what's wrong?" the boy asked

"what? nothing! im perfectly fine." aurora lied. she didn't want robby's sympathy.

"c'mon rory, i know when somethings up."

────────────────────────

soon enough, the two found themselves sitting on the curb, simply talking.

"it just gets exhausting after a while, you know? trying to put on this act that we're some 'perfect family'." aurora sniffled, her eyes fixated on the sidewalk. robby nodded his head, rubbing her back.

"thank you robby, for comforting me. you have no idea how much i needed this. i feel like such a baby, crying to you." the girl added, slowly making eye contact with him.

"you're not a baby, not at all. i think it's a good thing, being able to be so vulnerable." the boy empathized.

robby pushed aurora's dangling hair behind her ear, letting his hand linger against her cheek.

before the two could even think about it, robby felt her lips collide with his; a feeling he's been desperately aching for since they first met. the boy kissed her back, his lips filled with desire and want. aurora quickly pulled away.

"im sorry i-" robby's lips cut her off, not letting her finish her thought. aurora kissed him back, this time with more passion. the girl smiled into the kiss at the feeling of his hand still cupping her cheek, as the other found itself on her waist, pulling her closer to him.

chills consumed the boy's body at the feeling of aurora's arms making their way up to his shoulder, her hands running through his soft, brunette hair. he slowly pulled away, a small smile plastered on his face.

"you don't know how long i've been wanting to do that." robby admitted. aurora lightly chuckled, leaning her head against his shoulder as the boy placed a small kiss on top of her head.

────────────────────────

the world felt calm, still, as the two sat alone in the skate park. thoughts of aurora's fight with her parents escaped her mind. her heart felt light and airy as a feeling of euphoria spread through her body.

the night was perfect.

simply. perfect.

「𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀」

my babies had their first kissssss. lowk crying rn.

please don't be a silent reader, your comments motivate me!!

love you all xx.