A/N-Story comps and more!

Hi, my lovely readers! I just wanted to post a quick note telling you guys some things so that when you read this, you understand a little bit better. First, my name is Karrie. My two year old daughter and I live in the States. I am also going to college for Criminal Justice. Due to the fact that having a toddler is very unpredictable AND that I am also going to college, I may not update exactly when I say that I'm going to update. That being said, I DO NOT mind that some of you will probably comment and ask me to update if I haven't updated recently. I am currently rewriting another story at the same time as everything else that I previously stated. I am not going to be one of those authors that asks you to comment and vote in every chapter, and while I do respect that, it's just not the way that I want to go about things.

Also, if anyone ever has any ideas or wants to be featured in the story, send me message with your full name, where you want to be from, what you want your background story or if you want me to just make it up, and finally, an idea for the storyline. I will give credit to the people that I choose, if anyone even messages me. I have plans to stretch this book out for at least three books, IF they do well.

Last thing! My chapters are always around 3,000-5,000 words. I am asking you guys to tell me if you want them to be shorter, the same, or longer. These are the types of things that I will ask you to comment about, and that's because I want people to help me make this story the best it can be. My personal messages are always open for people who have ideas for the storyline, new characters to add, characters to get rid of, and basically anything else relating to this story. I know that this story is just beginning, but I will be finishing this book out and going from there. All of my other works have been unpublished except for this one and the one that I am rewriting. Once I finish rewriting that one, I will be starting new books! I will probably be doing a "High School Musical The Musical The Series" book series, so stay tuned for that as well!

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A CHAPTER SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL STILL BE 3,000-5,000 WORDS. AFTER THAT IF PEOPLE COMMENT I WILL LENGTHEN OR SHORTEN ACCORDING TO PREFERENCE. THANK YOU!