lmn; two

Jungkook woke up early, but since he cared more about his sore ass and heart, he decided to skip classes for today. After all, Taehyung wouldn't care about him. He wouldn't even care if Jungkook never went to school at all. But today's a different case, because when Jungkook opened the front door, he was welcomed by a familiar hazel brown haired guy with wide, innocent eyes and red, plump lips along with his long-time boyfriend.

"J-Jin.. Jin h-hyung?"

사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사

Taehyung lazily stared at his homeroom teacher as she discussed their previous lessons. He was beginning to doze off, but the continuous vibration of his phone which was always on his right pocket had him widely awake, causing him to excuse himself on class. He couldn't be more thankful to whoever call him, but his gleeful smile turned into a deep frown as a familiar name flashed on his screen. He unwillingly answered his phone, not minding to ask the younger's condition after being rough last night.

"What do you want now, Jungkook?"

"H.. Hyung.. J-Jin.. Jin h-hyung is h-here!"

He didn't bother to end Jungkook's call before running as fast as he can to go to the school's parking area and grab his car. Jin is back. His one and only love is back.

사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사사

A very, very short update. I'll do better next time. Sorry~